PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Rice vs SMU game

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Rice vs SMU game

Postby PonyTales » Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:39 pm

"It's not an insult to the kid"

It's not? Sounds like you're ripping him, just like you did a bunch of other players and coaches Saturday. I know you claim to be super-supportive of the Ponies, but from reading your posts, it's hard to believe that. You sound like a TCU fan who's jumped on here hoping to light a few fires.

Come on, 06, reach deep down and say something nice.... about someone.
PonyTales
Heisman

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:50 pm

And click and you other guys, hey, don't get so offended when I make a comment such as "this team sucks." Let's face it, if you are 114th in the nation, we are not a good football team. I love our program and everyone in it, but let's face it, for now, we still suck.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:55 pm

PonyFan, I'm a realist. I can support all I want but its not going to help our team this season. All we can hope for is for the team to be more consistent in every aspect. For now, I'll still attend the last home games and listen to the others on the Ticket. I'll still wear red on gameday and beg people to go to the game, not back home, after the boulevard. I still have faith, and always will. I criticize because I'm frustrated with some of Coach B's decisions sure...I know that most of the players give 100% and leave it all out on the field on gameday. Sorry for sounding like an [deleted], really. Sometimes I just get pissed off and ramble without really paying much attention to actual fact. I'll try to be more diligent in my postings and will try not to get carried away with some things I say. (As for saying something nice...Jonas Rutledge has come a LONG way from two-a-days. He has really stepped up with KG gone. He knows the he has had to with Humphrey taking KG's spot...glad that he still has a year left).

[This message has been edited by SMUStudent06 (edited 10-29-2002).]

Postby Cupcaking » Tue Oct 29, 2002 6:32 pm

06, obviously by your name you are a freshman so you must not have worked with the team long before you quit or whatever. if you really knew these guys, you would not come on here and single out players by name and say they "suck" or whatever else on some public message board. i would never do that to anyone on the team. i'm honest when i talk to them in person but i would never come and belittle my friends on some public forum just to have something to talk about. they already know how they performed and don't need someone that "supposedly knows" them saying crap like that for all to read. i bet you wouldn't go to any of their faces and say "you suck" or anything else you have written in here.

[This message has been edited by Cupcaking (edited 10-29-2002).]
Cupcaking
Scout Team

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:29 am

Obviously, I'm a terrible person. I don't give a darn, so stop judging me and worry about our football team.

Postby SMU_Ksig_2005 » Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:07 am

Yup ... the Millers are in the sweet next to mine. And Papetti is my roommate this year in the house. Been weighed down with TONS of homework this week and havent been able to check on stats and whats going on with SMU and college football as much as I'd like to.
SMU_Ksig_2005<BR>AEKDB -- GO STANGS!
SMU_Ksig_2005

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 30, 2002 11:02 am

Ah ok, then I've definitely hung out with you at one time or another. I never know what's going on much anymore in general, so esp. not at the house. Heard H&H got cancelled...bummer. Did KSig end up winning the soccer champ?

Previous

Return to Football