PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

kincaide-ncaa 04 rating

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

kincaide-ncaa 04 rating

Postby tmustangp » Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:07 pm

hey did yall see that kincaide has a rating of 99 on the new ncaa 2004.. how about that smu is getting some respect even in video games.. i can't wait to see what the other guys like jonas and sterling have
tmustangp
All-American

Re: kincaide-ncaa 04 rating

Postby hahaha » Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:12 pm

Probably 60's...SMU will get dominated in NCAA like in real life...
hahaha
Recruit

Postby SmooPower » Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:28 pm

You sure you didn't edit him? Image On mine he is the highest rated player on the team and he is an 87.
SmooPower
Heisman

Postby Pony Nation » Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:01 am

Yeah, SMU is pretty bad on here. When I play as Kincade, I run over everybody, but it's still tough. D is not very good.

If you're another team, you'll see SMU fall to 0-4 or 0-6 before they win a game the first season.

In fact, some I-AA teams are better than SMU. I feel like the creators of this game dissed us a little too badly this year.

------------------
Go Ponies

"History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats." - B. C. Forbes
Go Ponies<P>\"History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats.\" - B. C. Forbes
Pony Nation

Return to Football