PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Tech Board

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Tech Board

Postby Techsan81 » Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:38 pm

They just moved the thread. Look in the "Rivalries" forum.
I was born... on the Llano Estacado.
Techsan81
Recruit

Postby Grider » Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:15 pm

thanks
... _ _ .._
Grider
All-American

Postby Mike Damone » Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:53 pm

Sorry, I had to post this response from the Tech board. i laughed out loud:

Hey Tech Fans,
Although SMU looks severly undermatched in this game, I've already made arrangements with the officials to throw the game. But with all do respect, Tech is a fine institution of higher learning, my family has a long tradition there. My butler graduated in 2001, my maid got her degree in 1999 and my gardener just finished up his masters there last spring. I was actually curious if any of you idiots would like to apply for a job at my company as a master of the custodial arts.
The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.

-Me
Mike Damone
All-American

Postby TECH_FAN » Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:07 pm

HEY MIKEY,after the [deleted] whooping your team takes on aug.30th,YOU and your ponies WILL become TECH's newest [deleted]...LOL...RAIDER POWER!!!
TECH_FAN

Postby Mike Damone » Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:14 pm

Look, bud, you gotta choose. Either Caps Lock, or not. Pick you favorite, decide which is the most intimidating, and committ to it. If PEOPLE spoke THE way YOU typed, NOT much WOULD be UNDERSTOOD.
The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.

-Me
Mike Damone
All-American

Postby roddog » Thu Aug 14, 2003 5:24 pm

mike, will you even be at the game, or will you be in daddy mercedes headed up to zaks for the holiday sale
roddog

Postby Mike Damone » Thu Aug 14, 2003 5:42 pm

No, I will probably be spending the entire weekend trying to figure out the best way to put "dog" on the end of my name. Mikedog....M-dog....Damonedog...the possiblities are endless.

-Me
Mike Damone
All-American

Postby EastStang » Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:54 pm

Hey Red Raider Fans!!!
That's all right, that's okay, you're going to work for us someday.
UNC better keep that Ram away from Peruna
EastStang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Football