PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

This team has..

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

This team has..

Postby i10pony » Sat Oct 04, 2003 9:26 pm

no guts, no heart, no pride, and no testicular fortitude. The Mustangs performance tonight is indicative of bad coaching, marginal D-1 talent, and just plain sucking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I am truly disgusted and angered. It's like when I hear the words SMU football I start to cringe.And I just boil up with rage inside. Seriously I have never heard of a respecatble D-1 football coach admit he makes so many mistakes.I am officially off the Bennet band wagon.He'll be axed after his contract is up. Actually I guarantee he'll be axed. This guy is a joke of a head football coach. Some guys are better at coordinating than coaching. This team shows it is never prepared to take the field. I'm done if I ramble any more I 'll kill my computer. I'm out. Late.
i10pony
Junior Varsity

Re: This team has..

Postby echothat1 » Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:23 pm

Echo that...

Sorry, I said I would not post anymore, but I just can't help it.

It finally seems as if everyone on this board is feeling and thinking the way I did after we lost to Baylor...what a bunch of sorry, prideless, stinky donkey dung...

Bennett SUCKS!!! Bartel SUCKS!!! My grandmother can punt faster than Mentzel!!! SMU receivers look like a bunch of horse jockeys!!! Special teams should play in the Special Olympics!!! Fumbles, bumbles, tumbles....SMU SUCKS!!!!

Please Bennett, RESIGN...and take Copeland with you!!! YOU ARE GOING TO KILL OUR CHANCES OF GETTING A C-USA BID!!! Please leave!!! Please!!!
echothat1
Scout Team

Return to Football