PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Baylor Game - Tailgating Ideas and Possible Themes

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby BUTitan » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:08 am

BrianTinBigD wrote:
BUTitan wrote:Yeah, we'll see who's laughing after the game.

Dearest BUTTTITAN,

Thanks for the well thought out come back. Did you decide on this witty response after you ruled out "your mama", "oh yeah" and "you'll see"?

There are so many things to rag on SMU about and this is the best you can do? Troll around the board and you will see multiple better come backs and witty thoughts that would at least be remotely funny.

One final question, since you went to Baylor and you use the term Titan are you actually invoking the help of the The Titans, also known as the elder gods, who ruled the earth before the Olympians overthew them. Are you a believer/follower of these gods? If so, are you actually allowed to visit the Sacred Waco campus or have you been ex-communicated by Dr. Bob?

An interesting side note is that most of the Titans fought against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus. Tartarus lies far beneth the disk of the world. Deeper than Hades' kingdom of the underworld. It is used as the ultimate of prisons, unpleasent and inaccessable. Very similar to most descriptions of Waco! Coincidence???? I think not...

yeah, it's one of my best :lol:
BUTitan
Varsity

Postby LTBear » Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:16 pm

A theme? See the sig. Time-tested and still in good taste.
Baylor vs. SMU. It's not just a game. It's Holy War.
LTBear
Recruit

Postby MrMustang1965 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:34 am

I've been in contact with several Baylor alumni 'friends' who say they won't be at the game on Sept. 3 because it's opening weekend of dove season in Texas. Guess that shows where their priorities are... :lol:
MrMustang1965
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby LTBear » Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:31 pm

I've been with several SMU alumns, living in Dallas, who said they won't be at the game because it's not worth paying that much to see the ponies.
LTBear
Recruit

Postby jtstang » Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:51 pm

LTBear wrote:I've been with several SMU alumns, living in Dallas, who said they won't be at the game because it's not worth paying that much to see the ponies.

How sad is that when you can pretty much just show up on game day and find a free ticket, AND sit on the 50 yard line to boot.
jtstang

Postby Mustang1412 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:03 pm

that death penalty crack was pretty outragous (however you did get a laugh out of me).

And as for you LTBear....that was pretty funny.
Mustang1412
Scout Team

Postby LakeHighlandsPony » Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:49 pm

[quote="MrMustang1965"]I've been in contact with several Baylor alumni 'friends' who say they won't be at the game on Sept. 3 because it's opening weekend of quail season in Texas. Guess that shows where their priorities are... :lol:[/quo

I think you mean Dove season!
LakeHighlandsPony
Hall of Famer

Postby MrMustang1965 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:31 pm

LakeHighlandsPony wrote:
MrMustang1965 wrote:I've been in contact with several Baylor alumni 'friends' who say they won't be at the game on Sept. 3 because it's opening weekend of quail season in Texas. Guess that shows where their priorities are... :lol:[/quo

Yeah...dove/quail/duck...it's all feathered fowl to me...on Nov. 5 it'll be 'owl season' in Dallas!

(Thanks for the 'catch', LHP! I've corrected it in the original post.)
MrMustang1965

Postby PlanoStang » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:09 pm

MrMustang1965 wrote:
LakeHighlandsPony wrote:
MrMustang1965 wrote:I've been in contact with several Baylor alumni 'friends' who say they won't be at the game on Sept. 3 because it's opening weekend of quail season in Texas. Guess that shows where their priorities are... :lol:[/quo

Yeah...dove/quail/duck...it's all feathered fowl to me...on Nov. 5 it'll be 'owl season' in Dallas!

(Thanks for the 'catch', LHP! I've corrected it in the original post.)

How sad. Them Baptists killing off God's little creatures. :shock:
PlanoStang
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby MrMustang1965 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:27 pm

...and they'll be drinking booze and laughing about it the whole time they're doing it, too!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
MrMustang1965

Postby LTBear » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:55 pm

Mustang1412 wrote:that death penalty crack was pretty outragous (however you did get a laugh out of me).

And as for you LTBear....that was pretty funny.

I try. 8)
LTBear
Recruit

Previous

Return to Football