PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

bartel didn't make trip

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: bartel didn't make trip

Postby Lanacane » Wed Oct 02, 2002 12:55 am

Just A Friend,
Can you take criticism? I gave my opinion and you got mad. Losing your temper makes you look like the idiot for getting mad at what I said which was just my opinion and you don't even know me. And since this story is old news, I have nothing more to say about you or it.
Lanacane

Postby Eddie P » Wed Oct 02, 2002 10:59 am

Agreed JAF. I apologize as well for getting a bit emotional. I've come to the conclusion that we may be just two individuals defending our respective friends. I actually wish Bartel nothing but the best...in fact, I'm starting to think our qb situation looks similar to what's going on with the Dallas Cowboys and what they're doing with Chad Hutchinson, and that's good news for Bartel. I would very much would like to see Bartel on the field as well and would be shocked if it didn't happen this week.

Postby JustAFriend » Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:52 pm

Lanacane,
I got mad because you called me a liar, which is simply not true. I would not get mad at you for sharing your opinion, regardless of what it is, but by calling me a liar and attacking me, that goes a little beyond opinions about a football team, dont you think? Either way its all water under a bridge to me. Good luck this weekend.
JustAFriend
Junior Varsity

Previous

Return to Football