PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

I don't care

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby BrianTinBigD » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:29 pm

BUTitan wrote:Yeah, them D1-AA folks get mad when you call them DII. But dont you here as much if not more about Pittsburg State football as you do TXSt. football :?:

Only from my Dad. Usually while we are sitting at SMU games, my brother and I get to hear how great the Gorillas are doing. At least he paid for SMU for us. Pittsburgh, KS makes Waco look like a garden spot. Of course Waco is no San Marcos.
Class of '91
BrianTinBigD
Heisman

Postby MrMustang1965 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:39 pm

BrianTinBigD wrote:
BUTitan wrote:Yeah, them D1-AA folks get mad when you call them DII. But dont you here as much if not more about Pittsburg State football as you do TXSt. football :?:

Only from my Dad. Usually while we are sitting at SMU games, my brother and I get to hear how great the Gorillas are doing. At least he paid for SMU for us. Pittsburgh, KS makes Waco look like a garden spot. Of course Waco is no San Marcos.
Sam Houston State's (Div. 1-AA, Southland Conf.) version of 'Touchdown Jesus'....

Image"Texas can survive without the United States but the United States cannot survive without TEXAS!" - General Sam Houston
MrMustang1965
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Scoops » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:05 pm

MrMustang1965 wrote: .... Texas can survive without the United States but the United States cannot survive without TEXAS!" - General Sam Houston
Now THERE's a logical statement.
Is Gen. Houston also running the BCS?
Scoops
All-American

Postby BUTitan » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:21 pm

Scoops wrote:
MrMustang1965 wrote: .... Texas can survive without the United States but the United States cannot survive without TEXAS!" - General Sam Houston
Now THERE's a logical statement.
Is Gen. Houston also running the BCS?

At least you have pride in your state :roll:
BUTitan
Varsity

Postby Scoops » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:25 pm

I have plenty of pride in my state. But the tail is pretty useless without the rest of the dog.
Scoops
All-American

Previous

Return to Football