PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

An olive branch

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby H-E-B Mustang » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:09 pm

MrMustang1965 wrote:Sweet Christmas! Hell just froze over...I actually READ (but did not post!) a web site for the University of Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Same here. And now I feel so .... dirty. Like I need to shower or something.
H-E-B Mustang
All-American

Postby ThadFilms » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:52 pm

oakley wrote:Freak show -

Awe, that's cute oakley.

Actually, I never particularly liked that picture of myself. Though my buddy Bill, who took the picture, used that as the poster for a party he once through in downtown Dallas, and, um, my buddies still tell stories about "the Cowboy hat picture" I had to spend about an hour digging throught the internet yesterday to find it ... Well, as they 'learned' us in Risky Busines, "sometimes you just gotta' say WTF?" ... Anyway, I just thought my post needed some humor...

Nothing goes with a Newcastle better than a soul devouring baby.
Word.

Warmest Regards and Best Wishes oakster,
Newcastle Freakster

"She said you were a failure? What has she ever done with her life that's so great?" -Dignan, Bottle Rocket
Eric Dickerson in Pony Excess

"I've love winning man, it's like better than losing." - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh
ThadFilms
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby PonyFanSweetie » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:38 am

I wish the Deathray Davies would hurry up and pick the next date they are going to be in Austin again....
PonyFanSweetie
Junior Varsity

Previous

Return to Football