PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Questions about tailgating...

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby oakley » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:10 pm

yes, we already know that
oakley
Junior Varsity

Postby ThadFilms » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:37 pm

BeerBus Tailgatin Aggie wrote:i'll bring a keg of 1554 for ya. any excuse to drink is fine by me.

Very kind of you...

I do hope I'll get into the old College Station early enough to take you up on your tailgating offer (that you posted way back in May), as I will not be able to tailgate after - I will be doing the double dip and heading from Kyle to Daryl K. post haste.

You might want to post your tailgating location again, right before the big game... though I don't quite know if ANY of us Pony fans will be there by nine in the am. I'll be leaving from Austin (because I doubt I'll want to pay for a room in college station on Fri. night just to drink before lunch time), which means I'd have to leave at say 6:30am to get there by nine. Again, beers before lunchtime just aren't worth that kind of effort. I'll try to leave between 7:30am and 8... that'll leave myself enough time to get there have a beer, thank you for the hospitality you showed by coming over to PonyFans, and then of course let you know that we'll be winning the ball game*.

*- of course, it goes without saying, that I will be unable to muster any kind of false optimism if the Ponies roll into College Station without having won at least one of our two opening games. Because, well, even if we win both of those games convincingly... you do have that Reggie McNeal guy, and he's, you know, pretty okay.

Regards,
ThadFilms...
...who is currently dreading this weekend's move to land of burnt orange, but is extremely excited to be moving to the coolest of all the Dallas suburbs - Austin.
Eric Dickerson in Pony Excess

"I've love winning man, it's like better than losing." - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh
ThadFilms
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Football