PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

TCU Ebay - SMU/TCU Gameday experience..Gag waiting to happen

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

TCU Ebay - SMU/TCU Gameday experience..Gag waiting to happen

Postby WorldStang » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:51 am

Believe it or not.. TCU is selling this "Gameday Experience" on Ebay right now. How great would it be if some SMU fans won it.. since it's against the Mustangs!! All I can think of is the gag the Houston fans played on the MOB last year. Get someone to dress up as TCU fans and just lose a shirt to reveal a big red mustang underneath.

TCU VIP Football Gameday Experience

You and two friends will have the best seat in the house on the Rosa's Café couch for the TCU/SMU game on Saturday, September 11 at 6:00 pm. Your seats, just steps away from the south end zone, will give you an up-close view of all the action. The pacakge also includes food and beverages for you and friends. You or one of your guests will have the opportunity to blow the Frog Horn as the team takes the field and, following the game each of you will have front row seats at Coach Patterson's press conference. All participants must be over the age of 18.

The link can be found be doing a search on ebay for SMU.
What we obtain too cheap.. we esteem too lightly. It is persistence alone that gives everything its value.
WorldStang
All-American

Postby Horseshoe » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:54 am

If an SMU fan got that and RIPPED apart a tcu shirt to reveal his/her SMU allegiance, that would rank right up there with the Mustang Band leaving the Diamond M on the field.

Sheer brilliance, WorldStang.
Horseshoe
All-American

Postby MustangStealth » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:09 pm

I remember last year they put an appearance by their mascot on Ebay. We thought about bidding on it and then abandoning him in Oak Cliff or something. What a unique marketing department...
MustangStealth
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby MrMustang1965 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:24 pm

Current bid is $117. It's Item number: 5119980739.

Dear God...you get to blow that godforsaken Frog Horn, too!

Oh...if I only had the money...if I only had the money. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
MrMustang1965
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Techsan-81 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:32 pm

That would be a great gag.

You could probably go to Raiderpower.com and solicit some funding to support your efforts. I'm guessing you could raise thousands... :lol: :lol:
Techsan-81

Postby MrMustang1965 » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:42 pm

Dammit! Only sold for $150???? Someone called 'mmnadason' won it. God, I hope he/she is a Mustang and will pull a good gag on Saturday!
MrMustang1965

Re:

Postby MrMustang1965 » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:43 pm

Techsan-81 wrote:
You could probably go to Raiderpower.com and solicit some funding to support your efforts. I'm guessing you could raise thousands... :lol: :lol:
Oh, I seriously doubt that now! :lol:
MrMustang1965

Return to Football