PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Red raiders are classless?

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Red raiders are classless?

Postby DieHard Redraiderfan88 » Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:14 pm

Pony fans: remember 20 years ago when your team recieved the death penalty for paying your own players? You dont call that classless? At least we win our games without breaking NCAA rules! Dont be hypocrites pony fans...
Last edited by DieHard Redraiderfan88 on Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DieHard Redraiderfan88

Re: Red raiders are classless?

Postby PonySnob » Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:27 pm

DieHard Redraiderfan88 wrote:If ANY of u pony fans think that our school is classless, why dont you think back about 10 years and remember which team it was that was the ONLY team to recieve the death penalty in athletics. NOW whos the classless ones?

10 years ago was 1994, the Death Penalty was given in the spring of 1987. I don't exactly see what that has to do with being "classless". Do they teach much grammar out at Tech? The spelling that you and Techsan 123 use is pretty bad.
PonySnob
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Peruna_Ate_My_Rolex » Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:27 pm

You really don't need too much in the way of grammar after graduating from Tech when you're whispering sweet somethings into the ears of cattle and sheep as they don't seem to notice the difference.
Peruna_Ate_My_Rolex
Hall of Famer

Postby Pony Fan » Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:32 pm

Tech Fans, how much would you be defending your fat classless coach's decision to try to score again if Cumbie or one of your other good players got hurt? Think about it sand aggies!
Pony Fan
Heisman

Postby RGV Pony » Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:52 pm

Ohhhh my goodness DFW Raider. You really are naive. You don't think every SWC team was (read: IS) just as guilty as the Ponies?

Regarding class of TTU vs. SMU, all I have is this comparison: SMU: Greenville. Park Cities. Deep Ellum. TTU: Tahoka Highway (??)

Those of you who've spent time in Lubbock know what I mean. On the South Plains, if you want to have a beer in the comfort of your own home, the Tahoka Highway's the only place to get it.
RGV Pony

Postby Mustangs35SMU » Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:23 pm

DieHard Redraiderfan88 wrote:At least we win our games without breaking NCAA rules!

Please dont tell me you really believe your program never paid your players
Mustangs35SMU

Postby Peruna_Ate_My_Rolex » Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:31 pm

DieHard Redraiderfan88 wrote:Pony fans: remember 20 years ago when your team recieved the death penalty for paying your own players? You dont call that classless? At least we win our games without breaking NCAA rules! Dont be hypocrites pony fans...

Last edited by DieHard Redraiderfan88 on Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

The [deleted] still couldn't get it right. It was 17 years ago, dolt. Damn,didn't the people at Tech teach you how to count? :lol:
Peruna_Ate_My_Rolex
Hall of Famer

Postby MizterTea » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:58 am

DieHard Redraiderfan88 wrote:Pony fans: remember 20 years ago when your team recieved the death penalty for paying your own players? You dont call that classless? At least we win our games without breaking NCAA rules! Dont be hypocrites pony fans...

10/02/2004
First name \"Mister\"
Middle name \"Period\"
Last name.... \"T\"
MizterTea
Varsity

Re:

Postby MikeLeach » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:59 pm

Pony Fan wrote:Tech Fans, how much would you be defending your fat classless coach's decision to try to score again if Cumbie or one of your other good players got hurt? Think about it sand aggies!

I find it amusing that your fans too ignorant to realize where their coach came from...go do a google search and teach yourself something about football before you post in these forums.
MikeLeach

Re:

Postby SmooPower » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:08 pm

MikeLeach wrote:
Pony Fan wrote:Tech Fans, how much would you be defending your fat classless coach's decision to try to score again if Cumbie or one of your other good players got hurt? Think about it sand aggies!

I find it amusing that your fans too ignorant to realize where their coach came from...go do a google search and teach yourself something about football before you post in these forums.

Our coach came from Kansas State, yee haw. :P
SmooPower
Heisman

Postby GoRedGoBlue » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:10 pm

MizterTea wrote:

10/02/2004

I don't think BOB is going to run up the score on his former OC.

But, think KState...do they play this year?
GoRedGoBlue
Heisman

Postby StangEsq » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:57 pm

GoRedGoBlue wrote:I don't think BOB is going to run up the score on his former OC.
But, think KState...do they play this year?

Stoops didn't try to run up the score on the ATM machine last year either... sometimes it just happens because the opposing team blows.
StangEsq
Heisman

Return to Football