PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Pat Hill comments on SMU vs. Fresno

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Pat Hill comments on SMU vs. Fresno

Postby PerunaPunch » Tue Nov 06, 2001 5:46 pm

In case you're tired of Cavan's inane weekly comments, here's a link to the Fresno State coach's weekly press conference.

<A HREF="http://gobulldogs.fansonly.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/110501aae.html" TARGET=_blank>http://gobulldogs.fansonly.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/110501aae.html</A>

I think I'd like to play for a guy like that.
"It's a couple hundred million dollars. I'm not losing sleep over it." -- David Miller
PerunaPunch
Hall of Famer

Re: Pat Hill comments on SMU vs. Fresno

Postby jettison » Tue Nov 06, 2001 7:13 pm

At least you know the guy knows what he is talking about and not making a bunch of detached, esoteric statements. Plus, he appears to be educating the media - when have any of our entry-level beat writers ever asked about the continued success of a middle screen play, or in our case, the lack of success in such a play?

And it's also the first time I've ever heard somebody say there are seagulls in Dallas and that a lack of crowd disrupts the VISITING team. But I do remember that game well... I reportedly even made it on TV, heck, every fan there that Thursday night probably made it on Fox. Weren't many.
jettison
Junior Varsity

Re: Pat Hill comments on SMU vs. Fresno

Postby PonyFan » Wed Nov 07, 2001 12:10 am

Someone's doing his homework. Nice work Peruna Punch
"What kind of weirdo school are they running over there in Fort Worth?"
- Randy Galloway
ESPN Radio (103.3 FM)
PonyFan
Heisman

Return to Football