PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

THOSE KIDS!!!!!!!!

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

THOSE KIDS!!!!!!!!

Postby 2112 » Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:08 am

Mack Brown refers to his players as "those KIDS" yeah.....let's talk about "those kids" at THE UNIVERSITY of TEXAS!!!!!!!!
Heisman

Postby GUNPERUNA » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:38 am

Just another day for "those criminal kids".

Chris Collins, a top linebacker prospect who had orally committed to UT, has been indicted by a Bowie County grand jury on a charge of aggravated sexual assault against a 12-year-old girl.

AUSTIN – Texas backup running back Erik Hardeman has been suspended indefinitely from the team after being charged with possession of a controlled substance – a second-degree felony – and a misdemeanor charge of possession of marijuana.

GUNPERUNA
Junior Varsity

Re:

Postby DallasDiehard » Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:07 pm

GUNPERUNA wrote:Just another day for "those criminal kids".

Chris Collins, a top linebacker prospect who had orally committed to UT, has been indicted by a Bowie County grand jury on a charge of aggravated sexual assault against a 12-year-old girl.

AUSTIN – Texas backup running back Erik Hardeman has been suspended indefinitely from the team after being charged with possession of a controlled substance – a second-degree felony – and a misdemeanor charge of possession of marijuana....

The report I saw said 20 grams of coke, although I expect he'll skate since he was just "in the car."

But a 12-year-old girl? I just hope this isn't true. That's sick.
Rise up, Mustang Nation!
Go SMU!
DallasDiehard
Heisman

Postby MrMustang1965 » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:17 pm

If convicted, he won't have to change the color of his shirt once he lands in the Travis County Jail!
MrMustang1965
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Insane_Pony_Posse » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:25 pm

what kind of hoodlums is Mack Brown recruiting down there in Austin?

this must me more of the riff-raff UT is recruiting that are failing miserably in academics as the most recent data released showed just last week.

wonder if this latest Texas Longhorn criminal will be like the star baseball player that UT suspended "after the season"......boy what punishment!.....let the guy help ya win the championship then after the season is done.....suspend him!.....Remember when the Austin jail "just happened to not have any space available for UT Star running back Cedric Benson when he reported to jail to serve his sentence! Funny how that kind of thing always just seems to happen.

no wonder UT has such a good law school....heck their athletes could keep an entire law firm busy with case work.
C-ya @ Milos!
Insane_Pony_Posse
PonyFans.com Legend

Re:

Postby Peruna_Ate_My_Rolex » Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:56 am

DallasDiehard wrote:
GUNPERUNA wrote:Just another day for "those criminal kids".

AUSTIN – Texas backup running back Erik Hardeman has been suspended indefinitely from the team after being charged with possession of a controlled substance – a second-degree felony – and a misdemeanor charge of possession of marijuana....

The report I saw said 20 grams of coke, although I expect he'll skate since he was just "in the car."

But a 12-year-old girl? I just hope this isn't true. That's sick.

Hate to say it but it's not a lie. Apparently, this happened at a post prom party at a hotel back in May. I wonder if Mack will see if he can get Charlie Manson paroled and enrolled in time to play for the season opener.
Peruna_Ate_My_Rolex
Hall of Famer

Postby Roach » Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:02 am

Not to be a total stick in the mud or anything, but what was a 12-year-old doing at a post-prom party? Either way, that guy has to be kicked off the team. Permanently.
Roach
Heisman

Postby couch 'em » Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:25 am

Probably pretending to be 18 and trying to sleep with the football stars. 12 is not the same 12 as it used to be. I remember several pregnant 6th graders when I was in Jr. High.
couch 'em

Postby VarsityShop » Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:40 am

I am ashamed of the yearly stories that trickle out of Austin about some Texas Longhorn player being arrested, busted, or some other illegal behavior. If this is in fact true, it is such a disgrace. Raping a 12 year old girl! Another guy with a bunch of cocaine & wads of cash. How would this young student athlete have that much cash? The players are not allowed to have jobs are they? This guy looks to be a drug dealer playing for Mack Brown.

Mack Brown should be ashamed of himself recruiting these type of characters for UT. The citizens of Texas deserve better from their largest state school. These headlines must end, and will only end when Mack Brown decides to recruit real student athletes.
Last edited by VarsityShop on Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
VarsityShop
Varsity

Postby 2112 » Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:55 am

Strange how those two stories were hidden in the back of the sports briefs section. On most days I pick up the (Austin American Statesman North) Dallas Morning News, and see FRONT page stories on UT sports. hmmmmmmmm, Oh thats right........... Belo Corp baby!!!!
Heisman

Postby MrMustang1965 » Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:12 am

Just another reason that I refuse to support the Teasips.
MrMustang1965

STANDARD ISSUE AT ut REGISTRATION

Postby Captain E J Smith » Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:33 am

Full Steam Ahead!

Do you need anymore ice?

Let me help you arrange those deck chairs.
Captain E J Smith
Varsity

Postby SWC2010 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:21 am

Also missed (in the fine print) was that superstar Hardeman was

A] Non-qualifier academically;

B] Although able to do so, Hardeman had not been practicing with the team for the last 6 weeks.
SWC2010
Heisman

Postby VarsityShop » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:10 am

ya think this may be the Texas Longhorn recently arrested for having coke and cash?

Image[/img]
VarsityShop
Varsity

Postby GUNPERUNA » Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:34 pm

THIS IS THE LONGHORN FOOTBALL MESS HALL: FRESHLY PREPARED DAILY!

GUNPERUNA
Junior Varsity

Return to Football