PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Media Day Expectations

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Media Day Expectations

Postby MustangMatt » Thu Aug 10, 2000 12:28 pm

Today, PonyFans.com will be at Media Day. Here are some things you can expect.

Pictures of Ford Stadium
Pictures/Info on all Freshman
-We are going to try and get all the information we can on walk-ons, but don't expect too much, there are policies on freshman talking to the media
Pictures of returning players in their NEW uniforms!

In the next couple weeks we will be releasing the last of the New Coaches Interviews. Giles, Ringo, and Baker have all been interviewed by PonyFans.com and the interviews will be posted shortly. We will release about one a week.

------------------
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!
GO PONIES!
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!<BR>GO PONIES!
MustangMatt
Junior Varsity

Re: Media Day Expectations

Postby graypony » Thu Aug 10, 2000 3:06 pm

You da man, Matt! Way to go, PONYFANS.COM! Can't wait!
graypony
Junior Varsity

Postby MustangMatt » Thu Aug 10, 2000 5:52 pm

First off, I would like to say Media Day was great. The players seemed excited to be back and the new uniforms looked great.

Here is what you, PonyFans, have to look forward to:
1. Mug Shots of the freshman class
2. Pictures from Ford Stadium, the luxury boxes, Touchdown Club, and Paul B. Lloyd Jr. All-Sports Center.
3. Candid, group shots of players in the new uniforms, outside on the practice field.

Please bear with us —— PonyFanMan is moving to Dallas this weekend, so you can expect all of this by Sunday or Monday. Bits and pieces will appear before then though.

The SMU Sports Athletic Department is putting together information on freshman walk-ons, so this will be available probably next week. Starting Monday, PonyFans.com will be posting daily practice reports. We will have position breakdowns and other information--including quotes from coaches and players--coming in the next week.

All PonyFans have a lot to look forward to in the next couple weeks. PonyFans.com will be your information resource for SMU Football.

------------------
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!
GO PONIES!

[This message has been edited by PonyPride (edited 08-10-2000).]
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!<BR>GO PONIES!
MustangMatt
Junior Varsity

Postby SMUPonyFan » Sat Aug 12, 2000 12:34 am

I am looking forward to making PonyFans.com my information resource. I think you all are doing a great job. I can't wait to read the rest of the interviews and see the pictures.

I think this thing you are doing with the freshman is neat, it will give us an an idea of who they are.

------------------
Go Red, Go Blue, Go Mustangs, S M U
Go Red, Go Blue, Go Mustangs, S M U
SMUPonyFan
Varsity

Return to Football