PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Bowl season is over - Time to Raise Money!

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Bowl season is over - Time to Raise Money!

Postby BUS » Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:05 pm

There could not be a better time, right after the bowl season is over, SMU gives me something to focus on.

The Morgan Campaign begins shortly and that will give occasion to continue to talk SMU sports for another month.

If you are a member of the Mustang Club - THANKS - if you are not, send me a private message and I will do everything I can to make you a member.

It is a great feeling knowing that you help the Mustangs, and , when these teams start winning championships, you will know that you were a part of that building process.

Go Mustangs and sign up today!
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby DallasDiehard » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:15 pm

What is the Morgan Campaign?

Continuing -- and increasing -- our contributions to the Mustang Club is vital as SMU moves to C-USA. If you're thinking of donating, please do so. If you're not thinking of it .... please do so.
Rise up, Mustang Nation!
Go SMU!
DallasDiehard
Heisman

Re:

Postby PK » Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:03 pm

DallasDiehard wrote:What is the Morgan Campaign?
The Morgan Campaign is the annual fund raising campaign for the Mustang Club.
PK

Postby Cheesesteak » Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:56 pm

Please give as much as you can...expenses are constantly increasing and most of the things (major and minor) Ponyfans desire or have suggested (enlarged recruiting areas, fresh marketing campaigns, advertising, facilities improvements, etc.) require additional funds.

SMU athletics can only buy/support what it can afford. Even if Ford Stadium and Moody Coliseum were sold-out for every event there would still be an ongoing need for campaign funds.

Support SMU athletics!
Cheesesteak
All-American

Postby BUS » Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:26 pm

Thank you for the private messages. I know that with everyones help, SMU and the M-Club will reach the goal of WINNING.
Period, Final Answer - WINNING
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS

Postby BrianTinBigD » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:42 pm

As opposed to looking for donations to the Mustang Club on one of the boards, I would imagine that our hosts here would like for some advertising to be purchased. With over 2000+ SMU fans registered on here it might not be a bad use of Mustang Club money. Just my thoughts.
Class of '91
BrianTinBigD
Heisman

Return to Football