PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Memphis' Deangelo Willimas is my hero...

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Memphis' Deangelo Willimas is my hero...

Postby HixsontoLeVias » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:46 pm

.....1st. / 2 nd. NFL rounder...but, because he LOVES his teamates and coaching staff, LOVES his school. and cares about the City of Memphis, this All-American / Heisman short lister, Walker WINNER in '05, NCAA top returning running back will STAY at school for his senior year..what a STUD!! It is my hope and dream that WE will have a Deangelo Williams at SM of U before I die.....Long Live Deangelo Williams.
HixsontoLeVias
All-American

Postby SCAMP6381 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:05 pm

Would not have bothered me if he left for NFL this year :!: Now we will have to break him up when we play Memphis :!:
GO MUSTANGS FIGHT ON TO VICTORY !!!!!!
SCAMP6381
Junior Varsity

Postby Corso » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:26 pm

I would think he'd have to be among the early favorites for the Doak Walker Award next year.

On a (sort of) related note, did you see where Irving HS-ex Tyson Thompson (San Jose State) declared for the draft?
Corso
Hall of Famer

Postby Mike Damone » Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:03 pm

I wonder if that broken leg affected just how much he loved his team? :wink: :wink:

Just kidding, he would've still been a 1st rounder.
The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.

-Me
Mike Damone
All-American

Return to Football