PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

OFF-TOPIC: POLICE SEEK HELP LOCATING MISSING SMU STUDENT

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

OFF-TOPIC: POLICE SEEK HELP LOCATING MISSING SMU STUDENT

Postby MrMustang1965 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:38 am

DALLAS -- Campus police at Southern Methodist University in Dallas have asked the public for help in finding a missing student.

Alexander Weckiewicz, 19, was last seen one week ago Thursday. He was described as 5 feet 8 inches tall, with short dark-blond hair. He has hazel eyes and a thin physical build.

He was last seen wearing green or gray cargo-style pants and a dark-green shirt with a light-colored stripe across the chest.

Thursday, Wojtek Weckiewicz, the missing student's father, pleaded for his son's safe return.

"Alex, your family and friends are very worried about you," the elder Weckiewicz said. "Please, come back home. Thank you."

SMU police are asking for anyone with information about Weckiewicz's whereabouts to call the campus police department.
MrMustang1965
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby MrMustang1965 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:22 pm

He was located today at the downtown Dallas Public Library after a library employee recognized him from some fliers that had been posted at the building. He appears to be unharmed, according to police officials and his parents.
MrMustang1965
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Dutch » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:30 pm

Sadly, it sounds like he's pretty messed up mentally. At least that's my diagnosis based on my two semesters of psychology at SMU.

It's ashame when a kid puts that much pressure on themself (and from the sound of what i've seen and read, a lot of parental pressure too).

Some people don't know how to enjoy life.
Ok this is getting ridiculous...I agree with Dutch on THIS ONE POST by him totally
Dutch
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby SWC2010 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:13 pm

The good news is he's alive............
SWC2010
Heisman

Re:

Postby Vitale » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:57 pm

SWC2010 wrote:The good news is he's alive............

There you go. He and his family might have some healing ahead, but thankfully he's OK.
Vitale
All-American

Return to Football