PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Thanks to Kstate fans

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Thanks to Kstate fans

Postby Grider » Wed Dec 05, 2001 2:00 pm

I just wanted to thank all of the Kstate fans for giving us insight on Bennett. I personally didn't know too much about him and was honestly a little apprehensive about the hire. However, with the out-pour of support and info by the Cats and some froggies too, I feel alot better about this hire.
Based upon what I've heard and read, I really think this guy can do some great things at SMU. I have honestly not read one negative thing about him from people who have seen his work firsthand. If you go to any Wildcat or TCU board, there's nothing but positive things posted about Bennett. Also(to our guests) don't pay too much attention to the negativity on the other board. There's probably only about five or six guys that are actually posting that negative crap. I think most of the fans who wanted someone else as the new coach are realizing that Bennett ain't so bad after all.

Welcome to Coach Bennett.
... _ _ .._
Grider
All-American

Re: Thanks to Kstate fans

Postby Vitale » Wed Dec 05, 2001 3:00 pm

Couldn't agree more. Thanks to the KState fans, and Bennett's hiring is awesome with a capital A, Baby! He's going to be great at SMU.
Vitale
All-American

Return to Football