PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

New SMU fan here

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby MrMustang1965 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:33 pm

jtstang wrote:
MrMustang1965 wrote:
jtstang wrote:
MrMustang1965 wrote:Too bad you didn't learn how to spell 'curriculum'. (see your previous post)

I'm sorry if I misspelled a word and that it threw you. But glad to see you're putting that SHSU spelling degree to good use.

Of course, you did miss my butchering of the word "sugar" in the first instance, so now I am really beginning to question the value of a BA in spelling from SHSU.
I knew you'd go back and look and see it! I knew it! :lol: Truce, jt. Truce.
MrMustang1965
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Water Pony » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:14 pm

SMUnick wrote:This is all great stuff! i'm stoked to start school. I do know who Doak Walker is, as well as the Ponyexpress, i'm not familiar with the other ones, or any of SMU's great tradition. Didn't Payne Stewart also go to SMU? I'm not sure if anyone mentioned him...

SMUnick:

Welcome to the Hilltop, you are going to love it. As a non-Texan (Chicago and Florida) who saw Dallas and the campus for the first time when I showed up for classes, SMU is special. Also, remember that non-revenue sports (Soccer, Swimming, etc.) are not too shabby.

Unfortunately, my daughter is heading your way (USC) for graduate school.

Enjoy, participate and become a Texan!

8)
Pony Up
Water Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Football