PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

NCAA 2006 in DC area?

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby CalallenStang » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:57 am

SMU Football Blog wrote:
CalallenStang wrote:
MrMustang1965 wrote:Blog: were you able to import your dynasty from the other version?

Can you?

Dunno. I didn't look at the manual until after I started playing and realized that L1 and R1 weren't causing my DT to use a swim move or allow the RB to juke left or right. I am not sure I like the increased reliance on the right analog stick; I assume I can change it, but that probably requires looking at the manual again.

Go to controller settings and change the configuration from Default to 2005.
CalallenStang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby SMU Football Blog » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:07 am

Continuing dynasty mode coverage:

Last night, SMU took down TCU 28-3. Brian Turner may soon be relieved of his punt return duties as he has fumbled two punts in two games with each one leading to points. I laughed out loud at the injury report before the game started-the TCU starting QB was out for the season.

Once again, Bobby Chase caught everything thrown his way. Eckert was 9 of his first 11 passes. Dorsey had 120 yards on 19 carries. Defensive stud Alvin Nebufe had a brilliant interception on TCU's only extended drive. I continue to try and get Phillips work in garbage time because as it stands he is my only option next year. The 4th quarter Massey experiment has been shelved as I intend Dorsey to be my feature back for the next two seasons. In season recruiting hasn't garnered a commitment yet, which is frustrating.
SMU Football Blog
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby East Coast Mustang » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:02 pm

SMU Football Blog wrote:Once again, Bobby Chase caught everything thrown his way. Eckert was 9 of his first 11 passes. Dorsey had 120 yards on 19 carries. Defensive stud Alvin Nebufe had a brilliant interception on TCU's only extended drive. I continue to try and get Phillips work in garbage time because as it stands he is my only option next year. The 4th quarter Massey experiment has been shelved as I intend Dorsey to be my feature back for the next two seasons. In season recruiting hasn't garnered a commitment yet, which is frustrating.

If I'm reading this right, you're only in your second game- with in season recruiting prospects usually don't start taking visits until around week six or so- I don't think I've ever seen a guy commit in the first couple weeks, and I've been playing the game a lot.
East Coast Mustang

Postby couch 'em » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:08 pm

SMU Football Blog wrote:Continuing dynasty mode coverage:

Last night, SMU took down TCU 28-3. Brian Turner may soon be relieved of his punt return duties as he has fumbled two punts in two games with each one leading to points. I laughed out loud at the injury report before the game started-the TCU starting QB was out for the season.

Once again, Bobby Chase caught everything thrown his way. Eckert was 9 of his first 11 passes. Dorsey had 120 yards on 19 carries. Defensive stud Alvin Nebufe had a brilliant interception on TCU's only extended drive. I continue to try and get Phillips work in garbage time because as it stands he is my only option next year. The 4th quarter Massey experiment has been shelved as I intend Dorsey to be my feature back for the next two seasons. In season recruiting hasn't garnered a commitment yet, which is frustrating.

What difficulty are you playing on? The game does not get accurate unless you are on All American mode.
couch 'em

Postby SMU Football Blog » Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:39 pm

couch 'em wrote:What difficulty are you playing on? The game does not get accurate unless you are on All American mode.

I am playing on optimistic SMU fan mode, which is different tha "accurate" or "reality."
SMU Football Blog
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby MrMustang1965 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:42 pm

SMU Football Blog wrote:
couch 'em wrote:What difficulty are you playing on? The game does not get accurate unless you are on All American mode.

I am playing on optimistic SMU fan mode, which is different tha "accurate" or "reality."
I didn't know there was a 'Sunshiner' mode! :lol:
MrMustang1965

Previous

Return to Football