PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Injury Report

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Injury Report

Postby jettison » Tue Aug 15, 2000 5:29 pm

As awesome as the Ponyfans site has turned out to be, I do have one more suggestion: an injury report that could be updated periodically. I've heard about Ellen and Murphy probably not coming back due to bad backs, as well as rumors on JD Blagg's injury, Ryan Riddle having a broken collarbone, etc. It would just be good information to know. Hopefully, for the balance of the season it will be a blank list!
jettison
Junior Varsity

Re: Injury Report

Postby D » Tue Aug 15, 2000 7:40 pm

I second that. It would probably be easy to come by from Cash since he provides it on a regular basis to the DMN.
D
Varsity

Postby MustangMatt » Tue Aug 15, 2000 9:46 pm

Sorry PonyFans. We originally had planned on doing an injury report, but there is too much liability involved. I can not report on any injuries. We appreciate your understanding.

------------------
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!
GO PONIES!

[This message has been edited by PonyPride (edited 08-16-2000).]
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!<BR>GO PONIES!
MustangMatt
Junior Varsity

Postby jettison » Wed Aug 16, 2000 10:29 am

Oh, I guess that would create a conflict of interest, MustangMatt. Oh well, as long as the practice reports and updates on unfortunate injuries keep coming out, those of us that aren't able to enjoy the heat and watch the practices ourselves will stay tuned and informed!! Thanks!
jettison
Junior Varsity

Return to Football