PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Aggie worrying about SMU

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby ALEX LIFESON » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:56 pm

i've got the game tape, that showed him land out of bounds on the back line. not to mention the phantom interference call on third and long.
ALEX LIFESON
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Bocephus » Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:09 pm

I accept your apology as long as the Chi O in question was hot. If she was an SMU sorority girl that answers the question. Chicken sandwiches aren't that bad. It's the [deleted] in Austin who through full water bottles-actually knocked out a female member of the band a couple of years ago-that [deleted] me off.

COnsdiering it was SWC refs, I'm sure the F'ed up the call. Of course, I saw us get screwed enough on our own field by those same refs that I won't apologize for a call finally going for us. Speaking of bad calls, anyone watch the Cotton Bwol? Reggie McNeal is sitting on his butt on the field, a player hits him (shoulda been late hit) ball comes loose and they call it a fumble and give it the ball to Tennessee. How are you not down when you've been sitting on your butt for a full second. That right there was the difference between losing 35-7 and losing 28-7. Coulda been a whole different game. ;)
Bocephus
Scout Team

Previous

Return to Football