PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Dickerson Sighting

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Dickerson Sighting

Postby RE Tycoon » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:43 pm

Looks like ED made his way to Houston to watch the Texans practice. It would be great if he had an SMU hat or golf shirt on.

Davis praised

Former Rams and Colts running back Eric Dickerson, the Sealy native and Hall of Fame member, praised Texans running back Domanick Davis during Wednesday's night practice against the Broncos.

"I watch the Texans a lot, and I really like Davis," said Dickerson, who resides in Los Angeles and often comes home to Sealy to visit relatives. "He's tough, competitive and consistent. You watch him run, and you can see he gives everything he's got. And he's gotten better each season."

Davis' new contract will pay him $21.1 million, more than Dickerson made in a career that also included stops with the Raiders and Falcons.

"One reason I like Davis — the same reason I like to watch the Texans defense and special teams — is because he plays hard all the time," Dickerson said. "They're a fun team to watch, and if they stay healthy, I think they can take that next step and have their first winning record."
#NewLobCity
RE Tycoon
Hall of Famer

Return to Football