PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

I don't care

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

I don't care

Postby Dooby » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:46 am

I don't care about Baylor.

I don't care about Texas State.

I don't care about Sam Houston.

I don't care about Baylor's fans.

I don't care about Texas State's fans.

I don't care about Sam Houston's fans.

I don't care about you.

Please do not mistake our indifference for animosity. Go away. Go back to your "internet job search" or whatever you are telling your wife/girlfriend/mother that you are doing while looking at p0rn.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Dooby
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby oakley » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:48 am

Sad.

Understandable, but sad.
oakley
Junior Varsity

Postby Dooby » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:49 am

Tragic, I know. I feel sorry for you.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Dooby
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby giacfsp » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:59 am

Not sad at all. Very understandable.

I just wish I was as level-headed as Dooby. Apparently I'm more immature. I couldn't care less about Texas State, because I've never heard of it, and I couldn't care less about Sam Houston State (sorry, MM65). But I hate Baylor. Always have, always will. Ever since that classless, holier-than-thou a-hole (Grant Teaff) called for a fake punt in the last minute of a game that was long since decided against a team full of freshmen .... and yet we still hear him rambling on in the media every now and then about "the right way" to do things. I just wish the security had let Coach Gregg get to him at midfield after the game. He would have made the scene after last year's Tech game look like a tea party.
giacfsp
Heisman

Postby oakley » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:01 am

Where is Forest Gregg now?
oakley
Junior Varsity

Postby giacfsp » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:04 am

In every Hall of Fame there is.
giacfsp
Heisman

Postby oakley » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:03 pm

seriously, where is he?
oakley
Junior Varsity

Postby Bergermeister » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:05 pm

mowing yards
Bergermeister
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: I don't care

Postby robo98564BU » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:40 pm

Dooby wrote:I don't care about Baylor.

I don't care about Texas State.

I don't care about Sam Houston.

I don't care about Baylor's fans.

I don't care about Texas State's fans.

I don't care about Sam Houston's fans.

I don't care about you.

Please do not mistake our indifference for animosity. Go away. Go back to your "internet job search" or whatever you are telling your wife/girlfriend/mother that you are doing while looking at p0rn.

And we dont care that you dont care...
robo98564BU
Recruit

Postby Mustangs35SMU » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:46 pm

robo98564BU wrote:And we dont care that you dont care...

And why are you on here?

I care about Baylor just cause we face them this year. Then Ill care about Sam Houston State next year..just cause we play them.
Mustangs35SMU

Postby Dooby » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:47 pm

Let me reiterate. I really don't care. Go back to the message board of whatever team you root for. Stop posting here. At a minimum, please stop having discussions with people from other schools other than SMU.

I will care about Baylor for roughly two to three hours and after that, will put the school out of my mind until the next time we play.

I visited SWTSU once when I helped a buddy from high school move into his dorm ten or so years ago. Haven't thought about it since. My only memory is that the dorms sucked and the chicks across the way were kind of homely. Not that all chicks were, just that these chicks were beaten with the acne and frizzy hair-laced ugly stick.

I have never thought about Sam Houston State and don't even know where it is or care to find out.

It isn't that I/we hate you, we just don't care. And you hanging out here will neither make us hate or like you.
Dooby
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Mustangs35SMU » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:51 pm

Dooby wrote:Let me reiterate. I really don't care. Go back to the message board of whatever team you root for. Stop posting here. At a minimum, please stop having discussions with people from other schools other than SMU.

It isn't that I/we hate you, we just don't care. And you hanging out here will neither make us hate or like you.

Amen to that.
Mustangs35SMU

Postby robo98564BU » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:52 pm

Mustangs35SMU wrote:
robo98564BU wrote:And we dont care that you dont care...

And why are you on here?

I care about Baylor just cause we face them this year. Then Ill care about Sam Houston State next year..just cause we play them.

I'm on here because, like you, I care. SMU will occupy quite a few of my thoughts until september 4th when I will move on to the next team. If you would reread my post you would notice that I said "we dont care that you dont care" meaning that I could care less whether Dooby wants us Baylor folk on yalls message boards. Hes gonna have to deal with it for a few more weeks.
robo98564BU
Recruit

Postby Mustangs35SMU » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:54 pm

Sorry about that one. Thought you were one of those Texas State people. Which I still dont understand why they are over here. We have no history.

I dont have a problem with Baylor fans coming over here. I do have a problem with Texas State people coming over here trying to talk smack to us when...

1. They're a freakin DII school
2. They've never faced us
3. We had a MUCH more successful football program in DI than they have had.
Mustangs35SMU

Postby TxSt06 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:32 am

Mustangs35SMU wrote:Sorry about that one. Thought you were one of those Texas State people. Which I still dont understand why they are over here. We have no history.

I dont have a problem with Baylor fans coming over here. I do have a problem with Texas State people coming over here trying to talk smack to us when...

1. They're a freakin DII school
2. They've never faced us
3. We had a MUCH more successful football program in DI than they have had.

Get a [deleted] CLUE!!! It's not DII, its DI-AA. You are moronic and I hope your Longview Lobos or whateve the hell they are called lose every damn game they play. You know why, because they suck and you suck.
Texas State- The Finest Place in Texas
TxSt06

Next

Return to Football