PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Finally: A SCRIMMAGE REPORT!

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby ThadFilms » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:52 pm

I'm surprised no one got on here and told me my ramblings were off base... did anyone see anything different?

-T
Eric Dickerson in Pony Excess

"I've love winning man, it's like better than losing." - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh
ThadFilms
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby JudgeChamber » Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:39 am

At this point in the game, it's hard to tell if both offense and defense are that good, or if the talent you are comparing it to is that bad.

You say "lightning quick", but quick is relative. If he was next to a guy that's not that quick, he might look "lightning quick" but he might only be kinda quick. Get me?

We'll all see what our teams are made of in a week and a half.

BTW, I heard ya'll will be starting a TRFR on the oline because of injuries... Is that true?
JudgeChamber
Scout Team

Postby ThadFilms » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:35 pm

JudgeChamber wrote:You say "lightning quick", but quick is relative. If he was next to a guy that's not that quick, he might look "lightning quick" but he might only be kinda quick. Get me?

I got ya'. Of course he's supposed to have something like 4.3 speed... so Michael Vick (4.2) he ain't, but still, faster than molasses.

(Don't know about the true frosh lineman...)
Eric Dickerson in Pony Excess

"I've love winning man, it's like better than losing." - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh
ThadFilms
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Football