PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Concerns

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby abezontar » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:08 pm

wait......I need to make sure I am clear on something with JudgeChamber before I lose my opportunity to ask the authority on all things religious......is it cheating if I put peanut butter on my groin reagion and then get my dog to lick it off, and would God be offended? I don't think it would be. He did put all animals on the earth for man's use and, I'm pretty positive the Bible doesn't mention anything about peanut butter in relation to my groin or a dog, but I just wanted to be sure.
The donkey's name is Kiki.

On a side note, anybody need a patent attorney?

Good, Bad...I'm the one with the gun.
abezontar
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby jtstang » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:41 pm

No, that's pretty sick, but I think that's okay. Just make sure your dog doesn't jump up on you when he's done, 'cause it might look like dancing.
jtstang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby JudgeChamber » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:53 pm

abezontar wrote:wait......I need to make sure I am clear on something with JudgeChamber before I lose my opportunity to ask the authority on all things religious......is it cheating if I put peanut butter on my groin reagion and then get my dog to lick it off, and would God be offended? I don't think it would be. He did put all animals on the earth for man's use and, I'm pretty positive the Bible doesn't mention anything about peanut butter in relation to my groin or a dog, but I just wanted to be sure.

Actually the Bible does discuss sexual immorality with animals in Leviticus, I believe. You can check it out, if you're serious.

And Stallion, do you really want to talk about recent football records? Really?
JudgeChamber
Scout Team

Postby Stallion » Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:58 pm

that's the point- Losers ought to shut up and play the Game. And that goes for the rah rah Cheerleaders on both sides.
Stallion

Postby abezontar » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:16 pm

right but what constitutes sexual immorality, and if we are really going to talk in terms of what is and is not allowed by the Old Testament then we might as well just save us all some time and admit that every last one of us is going to hell. (and yes I was kidding about the dog thing....it's acutally my neighbor's dog, I have a cat and their tongues are way too rough)
The donkey's name is Kiki.

On a side note, anybody need a patent attorney?

Good, Bad...I'm the one with the gun.
abezontar
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby jtstang » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:21 pm

Stallion wrote:that's the point- Losers ought to shut up and play the Game. And that goes for the rah rah Cheerleaders on both sides.
It's funny how nobody gets that.
jtstang

Postby ponyrider1947 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:46 pm

This is the funniest damn thread I've ever read on ponyfans...had to do something to get it to bubble back to the top.
ponyrider1947
Recruit

Postby Nacho » Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:43 pm

Hopefully soon jc (not the real JC) will repent of his sins and denounce his gambling problem. Here's to hoping he takes Baylor and gives SMU the points. I do not bet on sports but since jc apparently does not have a problem doing so, since it is ok with the Baptists, he can deduct the loss from the collection plate.

My new revised prediction is:

SMU 27 Baylor 17
Nacho

Previous

Return to Football