PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

The 3-day forecast?

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

The 3-day forecast?

Postby Joyous » Wed Aug 30, 2000 5:33 pm

What is the weather suppose to be like in Dallas on Saturday? I want Kansas to feel what I felt at that scrimmage on Saturday! I literally thought I would die.
Joyous
Varsity

Re: The 3-day forecast?

Postby smudad » Wed Aug 30, 2000 5:39 pm

So far the forecast calls for more of the same; 100+ with relatively high humidity. Lawrence has had even worse temps and humidity the last several days, but they gave in to it by reducing practice time, and practicing in the evenings after the sun is mostly gone. They were having to do this because they were losing players to the heat. I don't know if our guys are tougher or what but we heard very little about any of our guys falling out. BTW, see my post that follows this for additional ways of using the heat to our advantage.
Long live Thomas Sowell!
smudad
Varsity

Re: The 3-day forecast?

Postby ALL4SMU » Wed Aug 30, 2000 7:00 pm

Know what i just realized? On the homepage of this site, there is a weather channel box where you can get local weather....it is pretty neat....That is a good way to find things out.

All I know is that it is going to be too dang hot.
\"Show me a happy and gracious loser, and I'll show you a failure.\"- Knute Rockne
ALL4SMU
Varsity

Return to Football