PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Another Contest

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Another Contest

Postby MustangMatt » Wed Aug 30, 2000 9:58 pm

PonyFans.com is offering another contest. We want all PonyFans to submit a piece of writing on why SMU will beat Kansas on 9-2-2000. The most inspiring and clever post will win. PonyPride, myself(MustangMatt), and PonyFanMan will be the judges.

The winner will receive two tickets to the SMU Kansas game on 9-2-2000. The seats are located in Section 108.

The contest ends Thursday night at 9PM, sharp.

We are not looking for high journalistic quality, we want something inspiring, and maybe perhaps, clever.

------------------
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!
GO PONIES!
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!<BR>GO PONIES!
MustangMatt
Junior Varsity

Re: Another Contest

Postby Big D » Wed Aug 30, 2000 11:40 pm

From talking to my sources, the tension, adrenelin, anticipation, excitement, and any other words you can think of, can't explain the feeling of this years Mustangs!! I don't see how we can help but win. Everything is up, up, up. There will be very few surprises, or mistakes. This team is so pumped, they won't be able to do any wrong. The new stadium, the new found enthusiasm, from students and fans, will keep them up for the full 60 minutes. Stangs win BIG!!
Big D
Scout Team

Postby SMUPonyFan » Thu Aug 31, 2000 9:19 pm

I would do it, but I have tickets and am too lazy at the moment.

I like these contests though, good idea!

------------------
Go Red, Go Blue, Go Mustangs, S M U
Go Red, Go Blue, Go Mustangs, S M U
SMUPonyFan
Varsity

Postby MustangMatt » Thu Aug 31, 2000 11:01 pm

Well, Big D, you are the winner. You had some tuff competition.

------------------
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!
GO PONIES!
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!<BR>GO PONIES!
MustangMatt
Junior Varsity

Postby Big D » Fri Sep 01, 2000 1:11 am

Thanks, MustangMatt And Ponyfans!!
I appreciate the tickets. I embarrass my son enough as it is, I sure hope I'm not the only one screaming for the STANGS Saturday!!
Big D
Scout Team

Postby MustangMatt » Fri Sep 01, 2000 2:35 am

Congrats. You and 32,000 plus will be screaming.
MustangMatt
Junior Varsity

Return to Football