PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

And That's the Game.

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

And That's the Game.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:59 pm

Bad read by Bartel, but still not his fault for the tipped ball. Oh well, good effort, just too late. I blame Bennett and his staff for this loss. I have been a huge supporter of the coaching staff as I'm sure anyone knows if you've read my posts...but wow, this is just ridiculous. Rice really is NOT a good team. UTEP beat them..scored 38 on them. Bad play calling. I think the coaching staff underestimates too many of their players and Edmonson calls conservative plays when he should be going for the whole deal. What was the longest pass play today? It wasn't too long, I can tell you that. Too conservative today, especially after wonderful job last week. Don't tell me the rain had anything to do with either.

Re: And That's the Game.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 26, 2002 7:02 pm

Good job on the partially blocked punt by Rolando...still miss KG though. And an interception..ahh geesh....and nice return too. First bad throw by Bartel. Ugh. And the streak continues.

Postby Otto » Sat Oct 26, 2002 7:04 pm

"The streak" continues?
That's one loss in a row. Not much of a streak. This is a FAR better team than the one that started the season.
GO PONIES! BEAT NEVADA!
I really shouldn't drink and type.
Otto
Heisman

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 26, 2002 7:10 pm

I was referring to the losing in Houston streak.

Postby Otto » Sat Oct 26, 2002 7:14 pm

My mistake. Misunderstood your previous post.
I really shouldn't drink and type.
Otto
Heisman

Return to Football