PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Another fallen Mustang

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Another fallen Mustang

Postby braginator » Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:06 pm

Sad to announce Kieschnick is out for the last game against Tulsa. Talked to him today and he told me he badly spraigned his ankle, re-injuring the same one that was tender during two-a-days, and he is now in a boot, but luckily no cast. Great job this year Kieschnick, can't wait till next year to see even more.
braginator
Junior Varsity

Re: Another fallen Mustang

Postby GrapevineMustang » Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:36 pm

Really? Someone told me Bennett said Monday that Brad would be back at practice by Wednesday (or Thursday at the latest) and would play against Tulsa.

If he doesn't go, who fills his spot?

Hope he's just being overly cautious, and that he can in fact play. Brad has been our most consistent lineman all year.
GrapevineMustang
All-American

Postby Cupcaking » Wed Nov 20, 2002 12:36 am

CRAAPPPPPPP!!!!!!! ...You scared me! I saw the title and thought maybe an old football player had died. And then the first thing I saw was Brad's name when the page downloaded. Just glad it's not anything like that.
Cupcaking
Scout Team

Postby braginator » Wed Nov 20, 2002 1:48 am

Well whatever Coach B said, I am trusting Kiesch since I talked to him and saw the boot he has on, and I am wearing one myself right now. Brad said he was defintely done for the year, and that it was a very abd spraign.
braginator
Junior Varsity

Postby GrapevineMustang » Wed Nov 20, 2002 12:06 pm

I'm not doubting you, braginator, nor am I doubting what Brad told you. Apparently his ankle is worse than Coach Bennett realized. Again, that's disappointing, since he's had such a terrific year. Hope he heals up quickly.
GrapevineMustang
All-American

Return to Football