PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

TO PK and PP

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

TO PK and PP

Postby Joyous » Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:28 pm

Did not read your messages before I posted my reply. I was "ahead of you" so to speak Image. Contrary to "some belief", I believe COMET will be back 120%.
Joyous
Varsity

Re: TO PK and PP

Postby PK » Wed Jan 15, 2003 11:40 am

Great news. I hope the whole family is doing very well. Can't wait to see the Comet back on the field. Have a very Happy New Year.
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Horseshoe » Wed Jan 15, 2003 12:35 pm

Ditto - we all missed #21 this year!
Horseshoe
All-American

Postby PerunaPunch » Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:59 pm

All right PX, I will consider myself thoroughly flogged. But to set the record straight, I don't recall ever making any particular claims to rationality.

Don't worry Joyous. Sometimes PX has to smack me around a bit to keep me in line. He's just looking out for my best interests.

[This message has been edited by PerunaPunch (edited 01-17-2003).]
"It's a couple hundred million dollars. I'm not losing sleep over it." -- David Miller
PerunaPunch
Hall of Famer

Postby Joyous » Fri Jan 17, 2003 3:12 pm

Okay Guys! If I am guilty of starting anything I am sorry. I was only stating that Chris cannot wait to start his rehab and he will definitely give it more than 100%.
Joyous
Varsity

Postby PX » Fri Jan 17, 2003 3:30 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joyous:
<B>Okay Guys! If I am guilty of starting anything I am sorry. I was only stating that Chris cannot wait to start his rehab and he will definitely give it more than 100%.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. No Joy, you didnt start anything. Punch started it and wont let it go in the face of all physical evidence and rational thought. I'll explain further if/when its neccessary.
We're all very glad to hear that Comet is doing well, and looking forward to seeing him able to run again this Spring. Hopefully you and Mr. C will be able to make it up for the spring game. Take care.
PX
Varsity

Return to Football