PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

New Look for the Mustangs!

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: New Look for the Mustangs!

Postby crazy horse » Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:19 pm

Am I the only Mustang to think this is a bad idea? I mean I think we have the best looking home uniforms in Div 1 and absolutely the most recognizable helmet in college football.

AAAAARRGH!

Why do I have to endure this every few years!!!
"Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

New post Rhett Lashlee - College Football's Coach Of The Year
crazy horse
All-American

Postby pony91 » Thu Jan 16, 2003 12:01 am

New Uni's-This is terrible! Imagine Notre Dame ditching the gold helmets, Bama taking players numbers of the side,UT,A&M etc... Is nothing sacred?? Jerry Jones has announced the star is coming of the Cowboys helmets-RIOT!? Leave the helmet friggin alone. We can go back to the old royal blue jersey's and ditch the black shoes and I am 1 happy pony.
pony91
Scout Team

Postby FloridaMustang » Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:23 am

It's definitely time for a change. I HATE our home uniforms. Best look in Div 1?! Ha! They were hideous. I liked the away unis much better this year. I'm not sure about the gray pants. This makes me want to call up Ed Davidson and beg for a picture. I'm excited! For you all anyways! I won't get to see them in person... Image
FloridaMustang
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Football