PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Band

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Band

Postby Mustangs35SMU » Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:41 am

Hey I thought yall said that whoever didnt like SMU recruiting for the Band? because I just went to the Band Site and they have a Recruiting Link Up

------------------
The Red and Blue Is Back! God Bless SMU Football!
Mustangs35SMU
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Band

Postby couch 'em » Sun Feb 09, 2003 5:39 am

it is just a form for people to fill out to request info or say that they are interested in the band. By "recruitment" people are talking about going out to skilled high school musicians, and saying "come to SMU and be in the band, we will give you a really big scholarship."
"I think Couchem is right."
-EVERYONE
couch 'em

Postby Eddie P » Sun Feb 09, 2003 5:49 am

This will sound weird, but I think the band was very much "on it's game tonight." Not that you guys are ever off your game. Just that perhaps the students are finally learning to follow you guys' lead...

Postby Bergermeister » Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:16 pm

I hope we are able to recruit a larger band. Right now, we're not only the "Best Dressed Band in the Land", we're the BEST band in the land! Whatta sound! Who wouldn't want to be a part of it? The band plus alums at the football game, is what it used to be like. Good ol' 96 guys and a doll. We need a word to replace "guys" and shoot for the "96" and also find us a "doll"... I miss that part!
Bergermeister

Return to Football