PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Ponyfans Photo Gallery is Great!

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Ponyfans Photo Gallery is Great!

Postby MustangMom » Wed Sep 06, 2000 5:13 pm

Way to go Ponyfans.com. The photos you put on the website, the gallery idea on the left side of the page, the format - is all fabulous. I know that those Mustang fans who could not attend the game will love these pictures. You captured the spirit of the tailgaes and the festivities before the game, the great fans, and of course some great shots of the SMU team in action.

I attended the game. It was an unbelievable day and night! I reallyt enjoyed reliving all the excitiment through your photos. Keep up the good work. This site is great. I am clicking on ads. And I really liked the banner you flew overhead at the game.

------------------
Go Mustangs!!
-MustangMom
Go Mustangs!!<BR>-MustangMom
MustangMom
Junior Varsity

Re: Ponyfans Photo Gallery is Great!

Postby MustangMom » Wed Sep 06, 2000 5:17 pm

One more thing - the photo of McCown and Briggs was great. These two played an awesome game!

------------------
Go Mustangs!!
-MustangMom
MustangMom
Junior Varsity

Postby Joyous » Wed Sep 06, 2000 6:20 pm

All I see in the gallery is spring practice and scrimmage photos.

PonyFanMan - did you get my email??
Joyous
Varsity

Postby PK » Wed Sep 06, 2000 7:12 pm

Joyous - The photo gallery she is refering to is actually located at <A HREF="http://www.smumustangs.com" TARGET=_blank>www.smumustangs.com</A> . You can click on it in an earlier post replying to "Pictures?" posted by TWU1890 or go to smumustangs.com and look it up (not too difficult).

Good seeing you at the game. I'll be looking for you Sept. 23. I'm in section 103.

[This message has been edited by PK (edited 09-06-2000).]
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby MustangMatt » Wed Sep 06, 2000 9:12 pm

MustangMom-
The photo gallery is from SMUMustangs.com, not PonyFans.com. We provided a link to their site.

I think they deserve a lot of credit for the great work they did on 9-2-2000 and the commitment they put in to their jobs. Great job SMU Sports Information, SMUMustangs.com, and Ben Guthrie with the pictures.

Here is the link again: <A HREF="http://www.smumustangs.com/football/2000/gamephotos/kansas/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.smumustangs.com/football/2000/gamephotos/kansas/</A>
------------------
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!
GO PONIES!

[This message has been edited by MustangMatt (edited 09-06-2000).]
Please click on an ad when you get a chance. It is those advertisers that enable us to keep this site free!!!<BR>GO PONIES!
MustangMatt
Junior Varsity

Postby Joyous » Thu Sep 07, 2000 8:55 am

Thanks for the info PK. We'll be in section 103 also so stop by and say hello. I really want to go to El Paso but I think we will have to settle for the TV. Everyone going to El Paso please remember - MAKE SOME NOISE!!!
Joyous
Varsity

Postby MustangMom » Thu Sep 07, 2000 10:34 am

Oops! Sorry Ponyfans.com and readers. I am still new at all this internet stuff and I must have been so excited over the photos that I forget how I got to them. All credit to SMUMustangs.com and the SMU sports information department. But, I am glad we were made aware of the link by checking out Ponyfans.com posts.

------------------
Go Mustangs!!
-MustangMom
MustangMom
Junior Varsity

Postby jettison » Thu Sep 07, 2000 11:06 am

Mustangmom, you are a fireball of positive reinforcement and energy, and you sound like a child full of helium!

But that's a good thing.
jettison
Junior Varsity

Postby SMUPonyFan » Thu Sep 07, 2000 1:22 pm

SMUMustangs.com did a great job, really enjoyed seeing those pictures!

------------------
Go Red, Go Blue, Go Mustangs, S M U
Go Red, Go Blue, Go Mustangs, S M U
SMUPonyFan
Varsity

Postby MustangMom » Thu Sep 07, 2000 6:03 pm

Jettison,

Thanks for the good words. Actually I hit the big 5-0 last November. But, in my OWN MIND I am still 20 something and just out out of college - (I admit this is crazy because I have two boys out of college and working and one at SMU right now). Hope I always feel this way!!! Your reference to a child with helium, I don't quite get - but you said it was a good thing.

My posts are typical "MOM" posts - ever the cheerleader and hopefully positive. And I am sure at times totally dull to those students who post. I know a decent amount about football anda little about the internet . I am interested in SMU football and the program - so I love this web site.
MustangMom
Junior Varsity

Return to Football