PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

www.ponyfans.com: a message board with 'class'

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

www.ponyfans.com: a message board with 'class'

Postby MrMustang1965 » Thu Feb 13, 2003 6:09 pm

I just wanted to let ya'll know that this message board has a lot of 'class'. Seriously. I know we all have our 'differences' at times but at least we don't act like the folks on the Baylor message board. (www.baylorfans.com) It's downright brutal over there! If I didn't know better, I'd say that half of 'em are drunk! But then...Baptists don't drink, right? Image

------------------
"Winning ain't everything...but it's a lot more fun than the alternative!" S.M.U. SPIRIT: IT STARTS NOW!
MrMustang1965
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: www.ponyfans.com: a message board with 'class'

Postby Scoops » Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:58 pm

Couldn't agree more. That's why I joined this board. We do differ on some things — we're all entitled to our opinions, after all — but I like the fact that this board hasn't shifted into a barrage of shameless attacks on others simply because they have different points of view.

And of course, this site links just about every SMU story out there, so this is now the page my computer automatically goes to, first thing every morning!
Scoops
All-American

Re: www.ponyfans.com: a message board with 'class'

Postby 91Stang » Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:03 pm

You said it all. As far as I'm concerned, this is the best site on the internet.
You guys do a great job.
HOCKEY'S BACK!
91Stang
Varsity

Return to Football