PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

ICE STORM

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

ICE STORM

Postby MrMustang1965 » Tue Feb 25, 2003 7:36 pm

I'm in the balmy tropics (Houston)...just wondering how my fellow <A HREF="http://www.ponyfans.com" TARGET=_blank>www.ponyfans.com</A> posters spent the day in the frozen tundra of Dallas? Anyone got any photos from around the campus that they can post? I'd especially like to see a photo of Ford Stadium 'frozen'.

------------------
"Winning ain't everything...but it's a lot more fun than the alternative!" S.M.U. SPIRIT: IT STARTS NOW!
MrMustang1965
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: ICE STORM

Postby Joyous » Tue Feb 25, 2003 9:44 pm

MrMustang1965 - I would love to be in the part of Houston you are in because it is freezing where I am.
Joyous
Varsity

Re: ICE STORM

Postby MrMustang1965 » Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:45 pm

Joyous: I was in Dallas on Sunday and Monday as the ice storm started rolling in. Trust me. The wind combined with the cold and the precipitation was UNBEARABLE! Houston is the tropics compared to what our fellow Mustangs are experiencing up north! I'm walking around in shorts and a sweatshirt here in Houston! (BTW, I live in Spring, TX)

------------------
"Winning ain't everything...but it's a lot more fun than the alternative!" S.M.U. SPIRIT: IT STARTS NOW!
MrMustang1965
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Football