PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Note to NCState Fans

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Note to NCState Fans

Postby PonyPride » Wed Sep 13, 2000 10:46 am

To all of you who have posted on this board (Pack Traveler, CottonWolf, etc) -- welcome aboard. You are as classy and constructive as any fans we have encountered, and your insight/comments are much appreciated.

You are a credit to your university. Keep up the great posts.

---------------------------------------------------

(And do us a favor - this is a relatively new website, and we're trying to grow. Please click on as many ads as you can, so we can expand this site and continue to offer a means for fans like you to come on and talk about SMU sports. In return, if you have a similar site about the Wolfpack, let us know, and we'll jump over there and return the favor. Thanks.)
PonyFans.com ... is really the premier place for Mustang talk on the Web.
New York Times

https://www.facebook.com/PonyFanscom/

twitter.com/PonyFans

https://www.instagram.com/ponyfans_staff/
PonyPride
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Note to NCState Fans

Postby WTNY » Wed Sep 13, 2000 11:21 am

Thanks for the welcome. Please feel free to visit us at <A HREF="http://www.accboards.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=NC+State+Sports&number=23&DaysPrune=1&LastLogin=" TARGET=_blank>ACCBoards.com</A>.

Other links of interest:
<A HREF="http://www.gopack.com" TARGET=_blank>Gopack.com</A>
<A HREF="http://www.wolfontheweb.com/tsf" TARGET=_blank>Red & White Report</A>
WTNY

Postby Wolf Paw » Wed Sep 13, 2000 4:47 pm

Pony Pride:

Thanks for your kind words.

I like the format on your message board. It is very similar to our own and easy to use. Good luck this weekend, and come visit our boards soon.

[This message has been edited by Wolf Paw (edited 09-13-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Wolf Paw (edited 09-13-2000).]
\"Who is John Galt?\" Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
Wolf Paw

Postby Pack Traveler » Wed Sep 13, 2000 5:38 pm

Thanks for the welcome. You guys are welcome on ACCBoards any time. Here's to any injury free game on Saturday.
Pack Traveler

Postby packsuzi » Wed Sep 13, 2000 6:51 pm

To anyone making the trip up to Raleigh this weekend, have a safe trip and enjoy the area. The weather should be nice for the game and it should be a lot of fun. I agree- let's hope for an injury-free game!! See you Saturday!
packsuzi

Postby 91Stang » Thu Sep 14, 2000 12:12 pm

I agree with PonyPride: the N.C. State fans who have gotten on this board are as classy, respectful and intelligent as any fans I've met at any school. Having spent a good deal of time in NC, I can assure anyone who hasn't been there that the area is as beautiful as any place I've ever been, and the people are great. If you have the chance to go out for the game, definitely make this trip!

Hope it's a great game (sorry I won't be there - kind of a long drive) and keep everyone healthy -- on both teams.

Best of luck to the Wolfpack for the rest of the season. I hope you beat everyone in the ACC except Maryland (forgive me - my dad played hoops there a million years ago.)
HOCKEY'S BACK!
91Stang
Varsity

Postby 35thPony » Fri Sep 15, 2000 2:46 am

Thank you, you guys are certainly a classy bunch as well. The Indiana University board posters were the exact opposite. It is nice to read and converse with good fans.

by the way, the screen name is for my car (35th anniversary mustang) not for SMU, sorry guys
\"Defense is easy, the offense only has one ball, you find the guy with the ball and try to kill him\"
35thPony

Postby DallasDiehard » Fri Sep 15, 2000 12:32 pm

A "tip of the hat" to N.C. State fans. Based on the way the Wolfpack faithful have carried themselves and represented their team on this board, I bought a North Carolina State hat yesterday. I'm rooting for the 'Pack to have a strong year (starting next week, of course.)

Best of luck for the rest of your season.

-----------------

I've clicked on 19 ads today to help this site. I invite everyone here to match me!
Rise up, Mustang Nation!
Go SMU!
DallasDiehard
Heisman

Postby Rabid Wolf » Sun Sep 17, 2000 1:11 pm

Thank you DallasDieHard. We wish you all the luck with the rest of your season. Go 'Stangs!
Rabid Wolf

Postby cottonwolf » Mon Sep 18, 2000 8:48 am

Thanks
Good luck on the rest of the season! Like your new board format. Do we play you next year at your place?

Hope those of you who went to the game had a good time and were treated nicely.
cottonwolf

Postby ncsu_guy » Mon Sep 18, 2000 9:19 am

Let me say that I was impressed with SMU's classy coach and players during and after Saturday's game. Despite the difficult circumstances, there were no cheap shots, nothing but good sportsmanship. I was especially impressed with your coach's demeanor in the postgame comments. You guys are doing things right and are to be commended.

My impression at the game was that we were having trouble containing your ground game. If the score had stayed close longer, so that you could have utilized that ground game more, things could have turned out quite differently.
ncsu_guy

Postby smudad » Mon Sep 18, 2000 2:50 pm

To CottonWolf:
Someone posted our next to years' schedules on the other board Friday. Apparently you guys do come here next year. See ya on The Boulevard! Good Luck 'til then.
Long live Thomas Sowell!
smudad
Varsity

Return to Football