PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

This is great

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

This is great

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 13, 2000 7:39 pm

<A HREF="http://www.accboards.com/UBB/Forum23/HTML/016961.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.accboards.com/UBB/Forum23/HTML/016961.html</A>

This is a thread from N.C. State's message board. It is outstanding, and they use the same format as us. They have welcomed us to visit, so please, if you feel like it, stop by.

This is great that N.C. State is being so classy and that they see us the same way. I have to say, off all the fans I have seen, these have got to be some of the classiest! N.C. State guys, you are welcome here any day and anytime.

I am sure it will be a great game. I wish I could be there to see it, but a student's budget is only so big.

By the way, I worked last semester in Durham, North Carolina, so I got to know the area very well. I must say that North Carolina, in particular the triangle, is very beautiful. It was a great experience. Once again, best of luck!

[This message has been edited by PonyFanMan (edited 09-13-2000).]

Re: This is great

Postby dot dot » Thu Sep 14, 2000 12:32 am

Texans are great. Some of the best fans I have ever seen were those in Austin last year. I'd rank them right up there with Clemson's and Alabama's fans - those gool ole boys love their football teams and expect you to love yours! If only teams like UNC and Virginia had fans like these........

By the way, our board can be quite eclectic, especially during the off-season. We had some Texas fans post on our boards from last spring through the game and on to the end of the season. Feel free to come by even after next weekend's game.

[This message has been edited by dot dot (edited 09-13-2000).]
dot dot

Return to Football