PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Question for SMU fans

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Question for SMU fans

Postby Howl84 » Wed Sep 13, 2000 10:27 pm

I don't know if this topic is taboo with you guys or not. If it is I apologize but I was curious. During your, umm.., difficulties with the NCAA, wasn't your fball coach from North Carolina? I can't remember his name (Collins, maybe)

On a better note, are any of you guys coming to Raleigh? If so, let me know where you are staying and what kind of food/entertainment you're looking for and I'll try to point you in the right direction. We can't compare to Big D but there are a couple places to go.

Good luck after Sat......GO PACK!!

------------------
I had something really cool, but I forgot it.
I had something really cool, but I forgot it.
Howl84

Re: Question for SMU fans

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 14, 2000 2:08 am

bobby collins of southern miss...

even though most but not all of the %^%$$ occurred during the ron meyer regime before collins got there...

its one of those 'family' things we don't talk about in mix company...good luck.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Howl84:
<B>I don't know if this topic is taboo with you guys or not. If it is I apologize but I was curious. During your, umm.., difficulties with the NCAA, wasn't your fball coach from North Carolina? I can't remember his name (Collins, maybe)

On a better note, are any of you guys coming to Raleigh? If so, let me know where you are staying and what kind of food/entertainment you're looking for and I'll try to point you in the right direction. We can't compare to Big D but there are a couple places to go.

Good luck after Sat......GO PACK!!

</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Return to Football