PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Public Service Announcement

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Public Service Announcement

Postby dot dot » Thu Sep 14, 2000 7:56 pm

I don't know if any of you are interested, but if you want to see more of NCSU football, we will be hosting Georgia Tech next Thursday night at Carter-Finley stadium on ESPN.
dot dot

Re: Public Service Announcement

Postby graypony » Thu Sep 14, 2000 8:53 pm

Sure, I'll follow whoever we play all year. The performance of former foes has direct impact on power ratings. I just wish they were playing this Thursday. NCSU might not be as difficult to beat 48 hours later.

[This message has been edited by graypony (edited 09-14-2000).]
graypony
Junior Varsity

Postby Rabid Wolf » Fri Sep 15, 2000 1:14 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by graypony:
<B>I just wish they were playing this Thursday. NCSU might not be as difficult to beat 48 hours later.

</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Image lol GP. I personally am glad we don't have to face ya'll 48 hours later.

By the way GP, plan to tailgate because we feel we have a really good tailgating atmostphere.
Rabid Wolf

Postby dot dot » Sat Sep 16, 2000 11:53 am

It is an absolutely gorgeous day here in Raleigh! The sun is shining, the sky is a brilliant blue, there are no clouds to be seen, and the temperature is about 65 degrees. Today's high is supposed to be only about 70 degrees. The weather for the game tonight should be perfect. Probably in the low 60s or upper 50s for the game. Unseasonably cool, as it is still summer.

It feels like the first day of Fall. Perfect football weather........
dot dot

Return to Football