PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Where? Oh, where?

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Where? Oh, where?

Postby Bergermeister » Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:20 am

Where can fans pick up a 2003 SMU Football poster? One always sees these posted in the windows of businesses along Hillcrest and in Snider Plaza, but what about the rest of Dallas and the 'burbs? We need'm at the 7-11, grocery stores, cleaners, banks, etc. I put one in the window of my business last season (along with my buddy's UT poster). I think a lot of people would be receptive if someone stopped by with a poster and some Scotch tape and offered to place it in the window. Whadayathink?
Bergermeister
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Where? Oh, where?

Postby The Q » Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:25 am

They usually have them somewhere in Moody Coliseum, and I bet they have them in the football office, too.
The Q
Varsity

Postby Bergermeister » Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:36 am

Problem is... few people know where the football office is. "Somewhere in Moody" sounds like one of the ticket office employees telling you where your seats for Mustang basketball are located. Unless you drop by the Hilltop on a regular basis, people might not wanna fight the traffic and finding a parking place can be a beating (especially during summer camps). I'm suggesting posters, schedules, etc. be made easily available and a task force be created to get the posters in store windows instead of stacked up on a table somewhere on the campus.
Bergermeister
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby The Q » Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:54 am

Sorry! Last year, the posters were available on a table outside the ticket office and in the marketing office (which is just inside the glass doors that face the parking garage.)

Football office is on the third floor in Ford Stadium.
The Q
Varsity

Postby mustangsnake » Fri Jun 27, 2003 12:17 pm

Is there any way can get a pic of the poster for all fans to view?
mustangsnake
Recruit

Return to Football