PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Dumbest board

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Dumbest board

Postby Nacho » Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:08 pm

Dumbest--I have to give it to the University of Houston. They never have anything remotely approaching reality on that board. A waste of cyberspace.

Most vile--VT, prior to their religious conversion to the ACC. They even beat out Arkansas for this title.

Most in denial--BC. They remind me a lot of SMU posters (and I mean that in a good way) but they are so shell-shocked they spend their days muttering about ND and Penn St.

Most arrogant--TCU. Stupid posters with nothing nice to say about anyone.
Nacho
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Dumbest board

Postby FloridaMustang » Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:24 pm

Yeah, agreed about the Houston board... what a wasteland.

I like the TCU board though... at first, it seems like everyone is pretty rough, but I'm starting to like to find a lot of reasonable Frogs over there.
FloridaMustang
Hall of Famer

Re: Dumbest board

Postby Water Pony » Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:57 pm

I find the Louisville Board entertaining. With an interest in the BE and ACC, while a member of Conf. USA, U of L has posters with strong opinions and alternatives.

They definitely think their time has come. Despite TCU's emerging strength in FB, Louisville has the whole package including geography, great BB and the largest non-BCS Athletic budget.

On the other hand, the Cardinal FB team doesn't begin to fill the void of Miami and VT. They earned consideration by the BE, but I can't see the ACC adding them.

[This message has been edited by Water Pony (edited 07-08-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Water Pony (edited 07-08-2003).]
Pony Up
Water Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Football