PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Rodeo ....the all time best

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Rodeo ....the all time best

Postby Stampede » Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:16 pm

poster. Entertaining and certainly opinionated. We need more of Rodeo as the season nears. Never forget Rodeo infuriating the froggies so much that they lured him onto their site ....just to find out his location so they could try to find out who he really is. Never found out but Rodeo was the all time best. Could write a best seller should his "posts" be published!!
SMU...2nd to None
Stampede
All-American

Re: Rodeo ....the all time best

Postby The PonyGrad » Wed Jul 30, 2003 5:24 pm

Rodeo, for all his crassness and bluster, was an SMU fan. Unlike some we find on our board.
Go Ponies!!
Beat whoever it is we are playing!!

@PonyGrad
The PonyGrad
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Joyous » Wed Jul 30, 2003 9:58 pm

What happened to Rodeo? I miss him. You had to meet him in person to love him. For the Old Timers "Old Mustang" another SMU Loyal that went to be with the Lord, introduced me to him and others when we first came into the SMU Family.
Joyous
Varsity

Postby Charleston Pony » Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:11 pm

I do miss my good friend, the Old Mustang. He had really looked forward to the opening of Ford Stadium. Seems as though he called me daily to report on the construction progress. As he used to say, he would have been totally "geeked" watching Comet lead the team out on 9-2-2000 to rout those Jayhawks.
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Football