PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Seafood Wars ?

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Seafood Wars ?

Postby Hoop Fan » Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:19 am

I know this board is all about Burger Wars, but had to mention a place not far from 1st & 10. Had dinner at Big Shucks on Mockingbird last night after driving by a million times. Good spot and Mustang posters everywhere. I told them I liked the posters and they told me that the place is owned by the family of former player Eric Peterson, defensive end I believe. Anyway, this place will get more of my business in the future. It was good and I gotta support the places that support the Mustangs.
Hoop Fan
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Seafood Wars ?

Postby PerunaPunch » Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:27 pm

Get them to sponsor PonyFans, and I bet we could start doing PF Happy Hour there!
"It's a couple hundred million dollars. I'm not losing sleep over it." -- David Miller
PerunaPunch
Hall of Famer

Re: Seafood Wars ?

Postby MustangFan » Wed Aug 13, 2003 7:33 pm

That's a great idea. If that's Peterson's family, they're certainly SMU-friendly, and you've got to think that most of the people on this board are locals -- a perfect market for the Big Shucks folks.

Next PonyFan to go in there, mention the site to the owners. Maybe they already read it, and advertising here would be a great way to increase their exposure and support this great site.
MustangFan
All-American

Return to Football