PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

A Lot of Smack Comming

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: A Lot of Smack Comming

Postby JustAFriend » Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:12 pm

So with a 1380 you still can't distinguish the difference between "to" and "too?" Or use them properly? I also am a big fan of the word "coming" with "too" m's. I really dont know why I jumped in this little fiasco because I am really not involved here. Oh I will venture to say that I bet Bartel throws for more yardage and touchdowns than Symons in the game, with fewer INT's. Just like he did to McCown last year...
JustAFriend
Junior Varsity

Postby GoRedGoBlue » Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:39 pm

Dear TechFanInSoCal:

I got a full scholarship to SMU. I did not go to HP. My mommy bought me a bicycle.

Do you remember what it smells like in Lubbock? Was it the Cotton Seed Oil, or the West Texas Bull-Sh-it that you enjoyed the most?

Pull your head out of that Cow's As-s since your stereotypes are totally wrong.

Cheers, and I really do hope we beat the crap out of you, your nose and mouth are so full of dung that that we cannot see your teeth anymore.

-GoRedGoBlue
GoRedGoBlue
Heisman

Postby GoRedGoBlue » Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:48 pm

Dear buddtech:

Is this the best you can do? Repeat what I just wrote? Don't you read good, boy??

Are you going to pull the nanny-nanny-boo boo, I am rubber and you are glue, too?

---
Here's what I wrote:

"Dear Texas Tech:

What does it take to get into your college, other than a Drivers' License (so I can go to the store) and a Birth Certificate (to prove that I exist)?

Signed,

Graduating Senior"
---

Here's what you wrote:

"Dear GoRedGoBlue:
We are sorry to inform you for the 6th time that you do not have the grades to attend Texas Tech. I would suggest that you try to attend SMU which will accept a drivers license and a birth certificate to attend. Furthermore, You would probably be better served to go to a Junior College and try to improve your grades to attend Tech.
Thanks,
Texas Tech "

Jeez, at least use a cuss word or some'in'

(spit--patooey-ding)...How is that rough cut Skoal anyways?

Texas Tech has the academic equivalence to Oklahoma State, not Texas...not the other way around.

-GoRedGoBlue
GoRedGoBlue
Heisman

Postby i10pony » Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:53 pm

Bjudd,
They are called typos.
i10pony
Junior Varsity

Postby MizterTea » Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:57 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Dear Ignorant SMU fan,
I know what SMU kids are like, I grew up in HP. If you consider using a fake ID from Minnesota and going to Jacks Pub or Have A Nice Day Cafe where you drink a Vodka Tonic, or a glass of Merlot partying hard, you need to get out more someplace other than Dallas. Also, obviously money was not why I did not go to SMU, neither was my 1380 SAT score, the reason I did not go to SMU was I knew what people there were like. They compare the wax job they got on their Mercedes. They sneak Vodka and Cranberry juice in to Football games. They feel underdressed in Kahkis and a Polo. They are the true Sliver Spoon children of America. And the worst part about SMU kids is that many of them are not from Texas!</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
"There's no justice like angry-mob justice."
- Principal Skinner
First name \"Mister\"
Middle name \"Period\"
Last name.... \"T\"
MizterTea
Varsity

Postby GoRedGoBlue » Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:58 pm

What I don't understand is with a 1380 you went to TECH?
GoRedGoBlue
Heisman

Postby Greenwich Pony » Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:39 pm

Come on guys, maybe it's time to cut the Tech fans some slack. After all, we all have jobs with offices, nice houses, beautiful girlfriends/wives/mistresses with all their teeth and other hobbies and interests in addition to cheering on our Ponies. They rely on whatever money their common-laws wives can scrape together from her make-shift beauty parlor in the trailer (at least she has a short commute) and haute cuisine consists of 7-11 nachos. The headwaiters, I mean red raiders are the only thing they have to brighten those bleak west Texas weekends. Let them have their pride and what dignity that remains... At least they're not Razorbacks.
Support the Commitment! We're all SMU Mustangs fans- we should all be committed!
Greenwich Pony
Varsity

Previous

Return to Football