PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

All is Right in the World Now!

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby One Trick Pony » Tue May 06, 2008 10:40 am

I am a new season ticket holder this year. You should not be able to buy ile seats on the 50 for this price.

I have a tailgate spot as well by Dallas Hall. Anyone want to join us is welcome
One Trick Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: All is Right in the World Now!

Postby PonyLove » Tue May 06, 2008 11:11 am

FWMustangGirl wrote:
Bergermeister wrote:
PonyLove wrote: And seriously, why would these people not renew this year? It's our first real shot at exciting football in ages.

I'm not sure---we've talked to so many people who are very excited about the upcoming year so I'm not exactly sure about these folks. But we're going to give it one more shot to see if we can get them to renew---its going to be a very fun year and I hope they won't miss out!
Pony Up!
PonyLove
All-American

Postby 03Mustang » Tue May 06, 2008 1:02 pm

One Trick Pony wrote:I am a new season ticket holder this year. You should not be able to buy ile seats on the 50 for this price.

I have a tailgate spot as well by Dallas Hall. Anyone want to join us is welcome

I just use the jtstang method and have been able to get great seats for next to nothing for a long time. Hopefully that changes this year.
03Mustang
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby ponywhupp9202 » Tue May 06, 2008 1:38 pm

I renewed my 4 tickets in section 106 for the 6th or 7th year in a row, plus made the requisite Mustang Club donation. I am hoping this year will be less painful and frustrating than the past few. This SMU ticket office (especially Bethany) has been extremely professional and offered a high level of customer service, including 2 follow up phone calls and a hand written thank you note, during the entire process. I might not even have to call them in late August this year wondering where my tickets are. It looks liek some of the pieces are in place for a very entertaining season. Looking forward to it..............
ponywhupp9202
Varsity

Postby Mustangsabu » Tue May 06, 2008 3:46 pm

Good to see others are confident. I was a little apprehensive when I bought six season tickets and received no confirmation of any kind except "you'll get the tickets in August".
Mustangsabu
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby FWMustangGirl » Tue May 06, 2008 5:48 pm

Mustangsabu wrote:Good to see others are confident. I was a little apprehensive when I bought six season tickets and received no confirmation of any kind except "you'll get the tickets in August".

They charged my credit card. I took that as one sign of confirmation. And I called to score a parking spot yesterday and they quickly found me in the computer. All good signs.
FWMustangGirl
Heisman

Postby MrMustang1965 » Tue May 06, 2008 6:22 pm

High compliments on Randell Holmes & Bethany Tiffin in the SMU Ticket Office who handled my order with total professionalism. Randell even suggested - almost demanded! - that my wife and I go sit in the seats we were ordering to make sure we were satisfied with the location! He accompanied us into Ford Stadium and let us scope out the view. I received an email 'confirmation' of my order from Tifffany today, along with an attached invoice. GO MUSTANGS!
MrMustang1965

Postby mathman » Tue May 06, 2008 6:30 pm

MrMustang1965 wrote:High compliments on Randell Holmes & Bethany Tiffin in the SMU Ticket Office who handled my order with total professionalism. Randell even suggested - almost demanded! - that my wife and I go sit in the seats we were ordering to make sure we were satisfied with the location! He accompanied us into Ford Stadium and let us scope out the view. I received an email 'confirmation' of my order from Tifffany today, along with an attached invoice. GO MUSTANGS!

Same way they handled my order. Went to the stadium and picked the ones I wanted. Great people over there.
mathman
Heisman

Postby MrMustang1965 » Tue May 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Oh, yeah...one other thing...my "S.M.U." license plates are back! Now on a new vehicle! See ya around town, ponyfans! ;)
MrMustang1965

Postby Mestengo » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Bump This :mrgreen:
Mestengo
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby 78pony » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:46 pm

Mestengo wrote:Bump This :mrgreen:

OTP was way out front with that avatar!
78pony