PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Poll: Worst first game of the year post DP?

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Poll: Worst first game of the year post DP?

Postby abezontar » Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:26 am

Whether or not Bennett is a better coach or not is besides the point, Cavan had already proved by the start of the 2000 season that he was not going to be abe to change the program for the better working under the restrictions he had. It was time to change, Bennett might not do any better, but if he was able to convince the administration that some of our restrictions needed to be lifted, for him to come, then it was time for the change. Bennett might not be able to do better with the restrictions we still have on the program, but if he can't do better, and the next coach can convince the adminstration to do away with all the excess restrictions we place on the program then I am glad we have moved past Cavan, I just wish we could be a year closer to being where we need to be to be a competitive football program. And there is no need to takesuch great offense to others opinions, because getting angry doesn't help win friends to your arguement staying calm and rational can.
The donkey's name is Kiki.

On a side note, anybody need a patent attorney?

Good, Bad...I'm the one with the gun.
abezontar
PonyFans.com Legend

Previous

Return to Football