PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Where's the smack?

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Where's the smack?

Postby MrMustang1965 » Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:16 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TrueBUfan:
<B>i know enough about smu football to know that they are a bunch of rich prissy boys who will get romped by the bears</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Our accountants balance your doctors' checkbooks. And our lawyers bail out your doctors when they get sued for malpractice.

------------------
"Winning ain't everything...but it's a lot more fun than the alternative!" S.M.U. SPIRIT: IT STARTS NOW!
MrMustang1965
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby EastStang » Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:38 pm

That's alright, Baylor grads all work for SMU grads. We need people that will work for food.
UNC better keep that Ram away from Peruna
EastStang

Postby WorldStang » Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:55 pm

During the mid 80s.. can't remember the exact year, I went down to Waco to watch the ponies beat Baylor in a really good game. I will never forget or forgive the F*****G Baylor Line for what they did. Those aholes carried a banner around the inside of the stadium that read.. "Prostitutes, Pay-offs, Probation and the Ponies.. no where else but SMU." As the aholes got in front of the SMU Band.. our band jumped out on the field and ripped the banner up.. while kicking some asses in the process. To this day, I can't imagine such classless f**kers able to get away with that at Baptist on the Brazos!!?
I hope we crush the hell out of this team. I've got family that went to Baylor and SMU.. but have Baylor in the same sights as A$M and BlowU. Let's go boys.. kick some [deleted] this weekend!! Talked to the ticket office and our allotment is sold out. I'm taking 12 SMU grads with me to yell for the team.. let's get pumped and kick the crap out of the Bears while they're down!! They did it to us!!!
What we obtain too cheap.. we esteem too lightly. It is persistence alone that gives everything its value.
WorldStang
All-American

Postby TrueBUfan » Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:01 pm

just so you know your lawyers don't get our doctors out of any thing because we havn't had a med school for over 10 years. and Baylor has the number 3 entrpnurship program in the country alon with one of the top teir lawy schools. Whos working for who??
TrueBUfan

Postby gostangs » Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:10 pm

SMU's undergrad, MBA and law schools are all superior to Baylor.
gostangs

Postby MrMustang1965 » Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:45 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TrueBUfan:
<B>just so you know your lawyers don't get our doctors out of any thing because we havn't had a med school for over 10 years. and Baylor has the number 3 entrpnurship program in the country alon with one of the top teir lawy schools. Whos working for who??</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SWEET CHRISTMAS! You can't even spell! Go back to elementary school, boy.

------------------
"Winning ain't everything...but it's a lot more fun than the alternative!" S.M.U. SPIRIT: IT STARTS NOW!
MrMustang1965

Postby MrMustang1965 » Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:49 pm

<B>just so you know your lawyers don't get our doctors out of any thing because we havn't had a med school for over 10 years.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...about the same amount of time that you haven't had a football team.

------------------
MrMustang1965

Previous

Return to Football