PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

OSU Game on TV

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

OSU Game on TV

Postby M Street Stang » Fri Sep 12, 2003 4:55 pm

It will be on a Fox regional telecast. 6pm kickoff.
M Street Stang
Scout Team

Re: OSU Game on TV

Postby PK » Fri Sep 12, 2003 5:18 pm

Where did you pick up that information? Neither our web site schedule or OSU's web site schedule indicate that.

If it's true that will be great...except all of the SMU fans that are on the lazy side will stay home to watch the game and the SMU section will be even smaller that usual. I hate it when they televise our home games especially since they hardly ever televise our away games.
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby DiamondM » Fri Sep 12, 2003 5:22 pm

If this is true, it will be a personal tragedy for me. The 7 pm gametime allowed me to tailgate, get to a wedding in Southlake by 6:30, stay for a few drinks at the reception and return for the 2nd half. If game time is moved up, it will totally screw up this well-thought-out plan necessitated by a friend failing to plan his wedding around football season commitments.
DiamondM
Heisman

Postby HorsePower » Fri Sep 12, 2003 5:45 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PK:
[BI hate it when they televise our home games especially since they hardly ever televise our away games.[/B]</font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen.
HorsePower
Heisman

Return to Football