PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Hang In There, SMU!

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Hang In There, SMU!

Postby MeanGreenGem » Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:29 pm

UNT has not had too many more winning seasons the last quarter century than the Mustangs.

I personally think the WAC is not the best vehicle or stage for SMU to make its eventual comeback and, no, I am not saying the Sun Belt would be your panacea, either; but sometimes a change of scenery can be just the right medicine for a school's athletic program.

Interesting days ahead for all of us I would say.

[This message has been edited by MeanGreenGem (edited 09-16-2003).]
MeanGreenGem
Varsity

Re: Hang In There, SMU!

Postby ponyte » Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:38 pm

Mean Green, good luck against the Razorbacks this weekend. At least your Offensive coordinator knows how to consistently beat the Hogs.
ponyte
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby MeanGreenGem » Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:13 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ponyte:
<B>Mean Green, good luck against the Razorbacks this weekend. At least your Offensive coordinator knows how to consistently beat the Hogs.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the well-wishes, ponyte.

Does Ramon F. have yet 1 more year of elgibility perhaps? Image
MeanGreenGem
Varsity

Postby Mustangs35SMU » Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:11 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MeanGreenGem:
<B>
Interesting days ahead for all of us I would say.</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

God how I would love to think at interesting days lie ahead for SMU but somethin inside of me is like giving up hope. I know Im only 15 and some of you guys probley dont think I know what Im talkin about. Ive been an SMU fan ever since I was 5 and 10 years is just to long to wait and sit and wait and watch SMU year after year have a losing season! I went to my 3rd ever road game on Saturday and guess what SMU's record is when I go to road games! 0-3! go figure that! I go to LHS and every day almost Im wearing some sort of SMU shirt and I get made fun of for our program being so bad and me supporting it! Im gettin really feed up with it! Our Fans come out and are into the game and want to win more than the damn players do! Its Just not right!

------------------
The Pride and Winning Tradition of the SMU Mustangs Will Not Be Untrusted to the Weak Nor the Timid
L! O! B! O! S! LOBOS! GO!!!!
Mustangs35SMU
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby PonyTales » Thu Sep 18, 2003 12:00 pm

Keep wearing the blue and the red of SMU - you can laugh at your schoolmates in a few years when SMU is kicking tail and you can proudly say you've supported the Ponies all along!
PonyTales
Heisman

Return to Football